User avatar

bludragon525

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thorn's Rose Chapter I (1/3)

    Hey! Awesome job! There's just a few things I'd like to point out. The Characters: You need to include a little more detail about Thorn. Thorn, as of now, feels ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Percy Jackson and The Olmpians by Rick Riodran

    I'm addicted to the Percy Jackson series.... Rick Riordan did mess up a lot of the Greek myths, but he mostly got them right. I've been reading the greek myths ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Can You Here Me Listening?

    Hey! I liked this. It's simple, easy to read, maybe not terribly powerful, but good all the same. You need to add some punctuation in. It will be a lot ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Luna 3

    Hey!!! Wow. Great job, once again. Okay, couple of things. Suggestions mostly, nothing much. “You were asking me something, but I…I have some questions of my own.” His eyes shifted ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: no title yet: Actress meets guy on a bus part two!

    Hey! I liked this! Again, you had a few grammatical errors, but nothing serious. I don't think you're including enough details about your three characters. I know basically nothing about ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No title yet: Actress meets guy on a bus

    Hey moonstar! I liked your beginning. You could have added a few more details about the acting part, but otherwise, you did a fairly good job. "Hello?" oh no, I ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Delusion

    Hey! This was a bit confusing. You're showering us with too many images, and the reader can hardly connect to this piece at all. Things to think about: 1) Meaning. ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Summer I Was 13

    Hey! Okay, have you read the rules yet? If you haven't, I would suggest reading them, since you just broke one. Moving on.... You had a lot of both grammatical ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hell's Soul

    Hey! I loved this poem! You had a great idea and imagery, and I loved how you got everything to rhyme well. You had a few awkward parts, but octocoffee ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: plowing through the night

    Hey! Great job! You had an awesome idea, and a good imagery. I loved both your beginning and your end. the light fireflies leave behind when they cut through. Okay, ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: finding me

    Hey moonstar! I liked this. You had a great plot and a good imagery. You had a lot of grammatical mistakes. You spelled a ton of things wrong, and you ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Finding your wings

    Hey! Nice poem! You had a lot of emotions packed into it, which flowed rather nicely. If I knew I'd fly away Personally, I would change it to, "If I'd ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: my world

    Hey dogs! This whole idea has been overused way too many times. If you really want to make it unique, add your own little twists and turns to it. Express ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A journey of a dreamer

    Hey! I liked your poem. It had a great imagery, and a brilliant ending. Okay, on to the review part... Those taunting words of others Those taunting words of others ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bird Song

    Hey! I like this. You have a really good idea behind it, but it still could use a little bit of work. You scream with pleasure, “Oh, what a treat ...

    Jul 17, 2009


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus