User avatar

asweeney1919

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To my dear "Friend" Writers Block *Way Edited*

    So, this is an EXTREMELY edited version of this poem, the spoiler at the bottom is the original post. Dry spell, Dry spell, go away! Don’t come back, any other ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: losing a loved one

    In Honor of Granny "C" the best nurse ever, who died on Oct. 12 at 7:15 in her home. she will live with the angels... Losing a Loved One losing ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Vamyre Hunter

    Breathing heavily Selene Day peered around at the corner of the dark forest,Nothing, The forest was thick, evergreens were everywhere. It was wild-Vamyre hangout. She was out to kill. " ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In My Dreams

    this is a first draft and I need a title. :!: When i see you it's like a dream. A dream I don't want to wake up from. A deep ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Breaking Dawn add on

    I read this out at a young writers open mic... i was very nervous lol. enjoy. ;) I smelt freshly cut grass by the forest, and the smell of blood ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love of the World

    Can you hear him? Can you hear the sound of the world? The trembling melodies Of ingenious methods Of combinations and flirtations The prickly strings that Cause the ringing of ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Book of Shadows - Prologue

    Author's Note: Special Thanks To Wanda Perez(Imaginemymind), for being a good friend and the reason I got inspired to start writing again. Without her there would be no “Book Of ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Illusion

    Hey everyone, this is just something I thought of. It is not much of a peom and it is very short. I'm really not sure what it is. (This is ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Diary

    I am seething, the roiling bubbles overtaking the pot. My eyes filled with tears, My mouth with foul words. The paper is blank, creamy white, a relief. Blue lines crisp ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: These Scars

    Love is a malicious gift, Delicious torment, A toxic kiss. Love, from whence this poision drips, Destroys my will, My will to live. This burning pain is all I have, ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: kiss, hug, cry

    Would you kiss me if I said I loved you? Would you hug if I said I cared? if I said I hate you would you shed a tear? kiss ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Beautiful Inside, Ugly Outside

    Another older work... What do you think?? We paint our skins beautiful with arts of ink rings and studs We paint our outside beautiful with make-up and hair dye clothes ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alone

    Shall I throw pennies in a well, making magic wishes? or shall I toss my dreams upon a falling blue star? Should I see a fourtune teller, offer her my ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tempting Fate

    I lie here in this dreaming state. Too often had I tempted fate. He came for me, dripping blood. A pointed finger, I understood. No final kiss. No one to ...

    Oct 14, 2010


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver