User avatar

aouther2b

aouther2b

  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: "I love you"

    Thanks I will take another look at tht line. :)

    Jan 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Cut Deep

    I am a little confuesed by what you mean my point of view. I saw the earlier review and I thought I put it all into first person. Is there ...

    Jan 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Depression

    This is less about your review more about how you are managing to bold your words an get those quote boxes. In the old YWS you could have the tools ...

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The Secret My Mind Creates

    Thank you for the review it really helped. I'll take another look and perhaps change a few things, but I will deffinatly keep all you said in consideration with the ...

    Jan 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: His Hand

    Thank you. I fixed the uncapitalized I. Silly me, I know I read it over, but I don't have the best eyesight (tehee i sight, get it? cause like... oh ...

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Cut Deep

    Ok so I took your advice and changed the point of view. Personally I think you were right and it clears up somethings that you said in your review. If ...

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Just Around the Corner to the Right

    thank you for this imput. I know that dialogue is something I have been struggling with, and this is very helpful to see what other's think of it. Thanks again! ...

    Jan 1, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: The Cool Bean

    This was very funny i loved it!

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Dedicate My Tears

    Please let me know when you get the spacing fixed I really want to read it like you intended it, it looks really good!

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sunset Wishes

    thanks

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fear's name?

    thank you so much this definatly clears some things up! XD

    Nov 2, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fear's name?

    Is there any way you could be more specific on where it doesn't flow? I don't usually write poetry so I would love to know how to improve

    Oct 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fear's name?

    Thanks so much. your comment made me go all warm and fuzzy inside!

    Oct 29, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Thoughts Released

    This is a strong piece. I can really connect with the points your trying to get across. I would have structured it more like a poem though. It would flow ...

    Oct 28, 2012
  • Other » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Questions I Ask but Never Answered

    thanks

    Oct 25, 2012


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate