User avatar

aouther2b

aouther2b

  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Here It Is Again

    Hey there auother2b here and ready to review. (mostly because I detest french homework) What I liked: 1. The flow. It wasn't bad, but not amazing. It was...nice. A nice ...

    Oct 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Heart is the Culprit

    Hey there. So happy to be the first to sink my teeth into this piece. What I liked: 1. The idea. Though I don't really get the image of an ...

    Oct 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Swimming Through Pavement

    Hey there. So I am sooo excited to review this piece!! What I liked: 1. The idea/message. I myself know what it is like to struggle and try to trudge ...

    Oct 15, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Writing my plight (2 edition)

    Hey there Aouther2b here! I love this piece and can't wait to review it! What I liked: 1. The message. I myself struggle with the issues you express, and unfortunately ...

    Oct 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Naiv Wishes in a Sullen Void of Hopelessness

    Hi there. Aouther2b here to review (although I'm sure you already knew that! lol) What I liked: 1. The flow. not too fast, not too slow, as goldielocks would say ...

    Oct 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i fumble with the keys a lot

    Hey there! aouther2b here to review your great piece. What I liked: 1. The message. This may just be the cynic in me talking but I think that this idea ...

    Oct 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Friend

    Aouther2b here to review! What I liked: 1. The mystery. As a way of showing rather than telling what you want to say this poem reaches top bar, far none. ...

    Oct 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Little Lines For Santa

    Well this is sure intresting. Kinda creepy and insane, but in a brilliant way. So onto the review. What I liked: 1. The imagery. While gruesome and graphic your images ...

    Sep 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Taste of Mirrors

    Okay, name and description drew me in. The actual poem, that was what kept me reading. Love it!! (imagine me singing that, prob off key) So reviewing time (I'm singing ...

    Sep 13, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Culture Re: Blank

    Hey there. A blank page is to a writer as a blank canvas is to a painter. And this blank page has been filled with a very beautiful piece. What ...

    Sep 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Clockwork

    Hey there. This a really intracate piece. Can't wait to get this review started. What I liked: 1. The language. The variation of words you used was a pleasent sight. ...

    Sep 6, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Silver Night

    Hey there. Great work here, can't wait to review!! What I liked: 1. The imagery. You did a great job of creating seansual imagery throughout the poem. Great job! 2. ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: On the Other Side

    Hey there. So this is an intresting piece. I am so ecited to review it for you. What I liked: 1. The flow. You have a nice, smooth, and very ...

    Aug 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: If My Breath Stops

    Wow a very powerful piece. Loved it (no pun intended). Cant wait to review. What I liked: 1. The flow. It was fast, but a good kind of fast. Like ...

    Aug 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Calypso

    I like this piece a lot and I'm so excited to review it. What I liked: 1. The story. You kept true to the greek myth, but put a beautiful ...

    Aug 23, 2013


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko