User avatar

anonymousx

anonymousx

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: deleted

    Hello, Eveningstar. I'm Nonny and I'll be reviewing your poem today. I generally split the poem up into verses and I review them seperately and then all together. So, let's ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: His Beautiful Lies

    Hey, Gravity. I love me a good romantic poem about heartbreak as I tend to write some of them myself. So, let's see what you have here. 1st verse : ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: I Looked in His Eyes

    Hey, OnGoesLife. I'm Nonny and I'll be reviewing your piece tonight. I'm going to comment on each verse separately so it's easier to review the piece as a whole. I'll ...

    Oct 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 26 Part 1

    Hey, happy review day! This review is brought to you by Wicked Squids. But seeing as the apartments were small and they barely had any furniture or possessions, it seemed ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Script » Humor, Humor Re: The Mistake

    Hey, happy review day from team wicked squids. I'm on my phone trying to help my team out so forgive any mistakes caused by auto correct. I thought this story ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Psychic Circle: Chapter 19

    Hey, etherealamber. Happy Review Day from the Wicked Squids! I hope you're having a good one and making our team lots of points! Let's get this piece of work out ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Realistic Re: The Gates of Hell

    Hey, ka67. Happy Review Day from the Wicked Squids! May the best team win! I figured I'd knock your work out of the green room for ya. In the second ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Burnt Silver

    Happy Review Day! It looks like you're on my team so let's go Wicked Squids! Looks like this piece has been in here for awhile and I will say that ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: CO

    Hey, Lioness. Happy Review Day from the Wicked Squids! This is Nonny here and I'll start off by saying that I really enjoy short poems. Impact that can be presented ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Why?

    Hey, Amber! Welcome to YWS. It looks like I'm your first review ever so I won't take this job lightly. I think that the poem is very interesting. I think ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Definition of Ignorance

    I'm a fan of short poems and I think you really hit the nail with this one. It's a 5 x 7 x 5 which is something I haven't seen ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: La Biesta en Arriaga (or) Maternal Instincts (I can't decide yet :) )

    Hey, Catherine. I'll start off by saying that you first mention "They" said we were leaving tonight and then "They" were from school but other then that, I can't really ...

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 88-89 (Revised)

    Hey, BlueAfrica. I’m Nonny and I thought that on this review day I would attempt to get works out of the green room that have no reviews and that have ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To Sienna

    Hey, Summerlovee. I see you are on my team! We are the ninjas! I'm gonna go ahead and review this piece and get it out of the green room and ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Silver Wolves

    Hey, KatGirl. I'm Nonny. I'll start off by saying that when I first clicked on this I did not expect that big title to be a giant picture of what ...

    Sep 28, 2014


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket