User avatar

Yuriiko

Yuriiko

  • Other » General, General Re: Dear Those Who have come to me

    Hello there, Isha! I have finally figured out what I'm viewed as in life. Good start. I actually have to read this twice, trying to find out a mistake, it ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Azaleas for Susie

    Hello there! Great piece. I was going to nitpick or critique this but then I noticed... hmm... there are no grammar mistakes or anything that needs to be corrected. :wink: ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lamp

    Hello there! Wonderful poem. :D It was short but really good. I like it how your formatting makes a "lamp" figure. I could get the message through the poem. One ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Friendship Worth Saving

    Hello there! Interesting story. As what others stated, you're good at dialogues. It makes your story a little bit realistic and was understandable from the start until the end. You ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Black Sands (rewrite)

    Hello there! The sun blazed high in the sky, the waves crashed gently against the rocks and the sand turned black! nice description and a good start :) It was ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mary-Rose

    Hello there! This is very interesting. I could see the message behind the poem. First of all, your rhyming scheme was good, some parts though were kind of forced, just ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Moment

    Hello there! I totally like this! :D It wasn't expressive to the point that you are really crazy for one person but it really tells how much you cared for ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love [edited]

    Hello there! This is like a random short love story but I like it. :) Matt paced through the corridors of his mind. A good start in here. Maybe rephrase ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Love Hurts

    Hello there, Ikafe! This lyric's totally emotional and deep for one whose heart became broken. I love the flow, the feelings going on and on. It slaps you, It kicks ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: "It's the Rules!"

    Hello there! Here to review. :wink: Errors in red. Comments in blue. Wee woo wee woo wee woo P.J. ran around the living room making firetruck noises, drowning out the ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Love Has No Boundaries (I) {EDITED*}

    Hello there, Shubhi! Here to review as requested. Many reviews have pretty covered up all those mistakes already so I won't bother with it anymore. I'll just have to comment ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Saved on the Killer Mountain- Chapter One

    Hello there! Here to review as requested. :mrgreen: Characters: I like how you portray your two main characters differently to each other. Also, it was kind of a biblical name. ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Dream for You

    Hello there! I really like your lyrics. It' so sweet. I like how you placed a rhyme scheme in it. My only nightmare is losing you. But you're my dream ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Seems Like Eternity

    Hello there, Shubhi! Here to review as requested. :D “You should take them now. I’ll give those to you (delete space) . (space here) Wait here,” she had a command ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Misty Eyes: Chapter One

    Hello there! Here to review as requested. :wink: Wings fluttered and shimmered, (space here) outfits sparkled and faces glowed on what everyone, including the bride-to-be, hoped would be her last ...

    May 15, 2010


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein