User avatar

Wulie

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: i'm feeling unpoetic.

    pretty boys know how to manipulate the world with their eyes they can snipe out little girls and dance in prom forgeries and lick mascara from their wounds. Loved the ...

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just Us

    Right firstly enjoyed this poem however with every poem there is something wrong :) The touch of your hand holds my mind in place has we float above the ground,

    Feb 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It's not easy for me...

    I loved the start it was great I can relate to it so well. However it went on for a just a little to long and dragged it's self out ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Stargazer

    This is great I love it :)!!! I walk through life backwards She walks forwards I look through the rearview mirror She looks though the windshield This is great, fav ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: back in the grind

    Great poem of course however I don't like the end it throws me too much - I don't know you may want that affect? salvation is silence in idle thoughts ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: new here

    for your first post I like it muchly!!! Some great words, is this a true poem? You have muchous pretentional With eyes closed, he lay there on his death bed. ...

    Feb 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: echoes of that sweet night

    wohey loved it truely did, your poerty freakishly describes my life a little to well :) the soft sound of a computer dying made me think of you. ----> An ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Kinda Depressed I Guess.......

    I liked this I really did. Deep cuts seal closed ---> 'seal' should be sealed but maybe thats how you wanted it to be? But there are wounds in this ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ecstasy/Escapism

    I don't have much time to evaluate this poem but from the first view I loved it, really could relate to it as I'm sure I've mentioned in many poems ...

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Nature's Poem.

    I loved the imagry in this poem it start very powerful... The untouched water hitting the shore brand new rain drops knocking on my door ] Great start! No leaves ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Trying

    very well written I liked it though I didn't love it - but at the moment I haven't read much that made me love! I want to be There with ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Waste Away With Me

    I enjoyed this poem as chevy said it wasn't dull though it could have a little more imagery in it I think that would really complete it. For all the ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Scented

    Elegant. < ---- doesn't need fullstop you called me that day you said I smelled like silk does silk smell? wafting at you as you walk d'you inhale and think ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: my lil' intro

    This was great, the way the words flowed with each other the feelings you get as you read, however there was one little bit I didn't like... Flying free, flowing ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: dead man on the floor

    wow... its pretty much all I can say I agree with the above ths has to be one of your best pieces and as they said to it's simple yet ...

    Feb 17, 2005


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena