User avatar

Wondergirl59

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    You. Are. My. God.

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In just a few years

    Well there you go. A prom you have went to. :D

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Perfect Life

    This is really good. You can completely understand how you're feeling in this. Great Job :D

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Running With Music

    Hey! I really like the last two lines in the second stanza. I thought they were great. I liked the whole thing, actually. Great job on the piece. :D

    Mar 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Stupid Teenage Essence

    Ohmigosh! This is super cute! I really like the last line. It had a really nice flow with the rhymes. Great job with it. :D

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Ode To Mathematics

    Oh my gosh. My feelings for math are in words. I. I. I'm in love!!! :) Ha ha. Really awesome.

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Gangsta Cat Rap

    OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS. You can tell I really like it because I just used all caps. It was sooo funny and cute! Great job on this.:D

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: So get out

    Wow. This was a fantastic piece. It was just really, really good. That's all I can really say. Great job on this. Keep pushing.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unreal Letters

    Wow. I love this. Short review, sorry. But it's real. Not fake.

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Superman

    This was a very sweet poem. It was so cute and sweet and wonderful. It put butterflies in my stomach. Great job, love.:)

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I lift my heart

    Hey, doll. Looove the poem. It had a great flow and packed full of emotion. It's also pretty cute too. It was very nice and you did a great job. ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silly Me

    Nothing bad to say. Short and sweet. And very cute! It's one of the ones that make you go "awww, how adorable". :) Good job

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    *Bursts into laughter*

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Posession

    Love, love, love the total darkness oncoming feeling. It's one of those poems where the chills slowly work their way up your back. Really great. I like the flow of ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My secret....

    It's very small, but it speaks volumes. Not much to critique on because it's wonderful. Keep writing because your amazing with words and can make them dance. And dearly sorry ...

    Dec 14, 2010


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell