User avatar

Wiggy

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Break In: a YWS fanfiction [Part Two added]

    I definitely understood the strikethroughs/slashes bits. :D Hilarious, and brilliant as always, Clau!

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Memories

    Thank you kitty!!!! I knew there was something not right with that passage! I couldn't for the life of me think of what the phrase was...you rock! All right, let ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Memories

    Thanks guys! I'll work on incorporating the changes, and I'd definitely like to hear any more input anyone has! Tank you, tank you again! *does Sebastian bow*

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pre-Teen Diaries

    I liked it! Cute and sassy. :P I'll do a fuller crit in a few days.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Of Bees and Strings

    That made me squirm... *shudders* *I shall never read R rated poem again without seriously thinking about it* Not my cup of tea...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dinner For Two

    Good. :) But there's still some places that he says "Mommy" and such. I don't think I've ever heard a 12 year old say that! :lol: Tweak a bit more, ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Rebecca

    I'll be doing a full critique of this soon. Stay posted!

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cinderella

    Thanks guys! *is astounded at the amount of reviews* This was a bare bones copy, something I wrote on a whim just to get stuff about Louis out. :) It ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Rain

    Yay! Loved the "field day." It was really cute, and Craig and Amelia just HAVE to get together!

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Moving Too Fast (Chapter 3)

    Good job! More, I say, more!

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Strands of Darkness (Revised)

    *shivers and shudders* Ooooo that was creepy! I really liked it though. I think you have a great writing style, and I can't wait to read more of this!

    May 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What happoned to 'You and Me'?

    A little repetitive, but I liked! Good job-I really like your reminiscent style. You reflect a lot of my thoughts a lot!

    May 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [Deleted]

    That creeped me out. Dude, freakiness!!!!!!! I normally hate vampire stories, but this one, since the surprise came at the end, wasn't half bad. Creepy and paranormal. Good job!

    May 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll: Part Two

    I like it-more!

    May 23, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: hummina.

    Love it! I love your style, and pleeease post more!

    May 22, 2007


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare