User avatar

Wiggy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: And...

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! I see that you're new here, and it's nice that you've done some reviews before posting your own work, so kudos to you on that! *doffs ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 12

    Another nice installment. :D This one seemed to be lacking the sense of...action that the other installments had, though. Also, the reactions to Lyla seemed untrue. Personally, I haven't seen ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 11

    Oh, another installment! I can't believe I almost missed it! The only parts I saw that could use a little fixing were the parts about the clock and then just ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Open Up [edit]

    It's...it's...oh, Lord, what is it? It's creepy/exhilarating/goosebump raising/great! I really liked the way you built the suspense. When he kissed her forehead is when the goosebumps came. :shock: Ni

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cupid's Madness

    Interesting story...kinda disturbing, as most of your stories are! lol I really think you could cut down on the cuss words, though. They were like excess fat on a piece ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Night Flight

    Cut the first paragraph. Entirely. The second paragraph started out the story, and it kept moving from there. I don't have time to do a proper crit, but I really ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 500 Words

    This was...disturbing. And not in a good way!!! :shock: I didn't know who to feel sorry for--the English teacher or the student! They both were nasty! Hmm, you definitely need ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rough Drafts

    Ooooo....*shivers* Creepy. Good. Nice. Wonderful. Loved it. Can I speak in anything but monosyllables? :P Hey, great job! Loved it, and I didn't get the hidden meaning of the Holocaust ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I am the Tornado

    Hey Char! Sorry to burst your bubble (or tornado? ^_~), but this didn't do much for me. Basically, it was a description of wind. Yeah, nice. Anyone can do that. ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: you know i'd sing for you

    Uh, Jacko, has anyone ever told you you are an amazing poet? This is perfect. Or the shizz (I've been using that word a lot lately...:P). However you want to ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Preview from my novel; True secrets

    Frist off, welcome, welcome!!!! I'm Wiggy, resident happy, hyper, insane member, and it's great to see you here! I'd say exactly what Misty said, and also, when you write other ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Moonlit Stroll

    Ooo, good story! :) I'll come back to give it a proper crit later, but as for the endings, I like the first one better. Made me satisfied. *isn't blood ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Ode to Me

    Hey Sureal! I've been meaning to comment on this since it first caught my eye on the recent post page yesterday. This was one of the most marvelous pieces I've ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Excerpt from a Journal

    Hey kool! 8) All right, I'm going to be completely and bluntly honest with you: I didn't see any point to this piece. At all. To me, it was a ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: OMGOT! The BESTTEST masterpeace wrotten!!

    Jess, this was fantastic!!! You know, I never knew something like this could so touch my soul like the way this did. Man, if any of your like other work ...

    Aug 30, 2007


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola