-
Re: Doubt, Who Kept a Lighthouse
Hi! I really enjoyed reading this poem, so I thought I'd give it a review! I ended up loving the concept of this poem. It comes to show that at ...
16h ago -
Re: change
Often when the author decides to not use any punctuation or capitalize letters at the beginning of any sentences the poem can turn out as messy and hard to follow. ...
16h ago -
Re: The last night of winter
This is such a beautiful poem and it's amazing how much it has to give for a shorter piece. It feels like a well deserved break from everything happening in ...
Nov 9, 2024 -
Re: a question
This is such a heartwarming poem. The poem describes well the excitement for starting a relationship and what it feels like to be/fall in love. The first stanza is well ...
Nov 9, 2024 -
Re: childhood hallucinations
Hi! This reminds me a lot of one of my favourite childhood stories: Most Beloved Sister (Allrakäraste syster) from Astrid Lindgren. Except this one doesn't have a happy ending like ...
Sep 26, 2024 -
Re: Have You Heard the Sea?
Hii. After reading this poem I thought I'd leave a quick review! Although the meaning you intended stayed a bit unclear for me I still like this poem. It's comforting ...
Sep 24, 2024 -
Re: the teachings of a wise maple tree
I really enjoyed reading this and I think you did great job! I like how it slowly shifts from just talking about the leaves to showing the link between them ...
Sep 24, 2024 -
Re: The World Looks Red
I love how it's not too detailed so it gives the reader freedom to choose the meaning behind it and understand the lines in their own way. I also like ...
Sep 21, 2024 -
Re: the black dog
This hits very close to home and I love the wording. It's a dark subject but it wasn't too heavy to read as you've managed to approach it in a ...
Sep 21, 2024 -
Re: what it feels like to speak, but only hear the echo of your own voice
The poem is very beautiful and I liked it very much. However for me it was quite difficult to read as there is quite many not so simple words one ...
Sep 20, 2024
