User avatar

VegasLights

Queen of Disaster

  • Article / Essay » General, Narrative Re: Head bang

    Hello, sabyemerald! VegasLights here to give you a review! I thought this was pretty interesting, I liked it! Now, I am not used to reviewing Articles, I am more of ...

    Apr 28, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Mind

    Hello, ThatIndividualThere! VegasLights here to give you a review! Your poem is different, I like different. Different is good, because you aren't like the others you are unique which is ...

    Apr 28, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: When Spring Has Passed

    Hello, Alliyah! VegasLights here to give you a review! I loved the descriptive words that you used throughout your poem! It really gave me good imagery which let me see ...

    Apr 28, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Cinder Blocks and Cement

    Hello, klennon14! VegasLights here to give you a review! I think your poem has a very deep meaning and I love that! Your poem is really beautiful and speaks to ...

    Apr 27, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: partial/heaving.

    Hello, amelie! VegasLights here to give you a review! I loved the theme throughout your poem. But I don't understand how the title matches the poem, if you could please ...

    Apr 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: energy

    Hello, Kazeybear! VegasLights here to give you a review! Overall, I really loved the theme and comparisons that you gave throughout the poem. Your title completely matched the poem which ...

    Apr 27, 2017
  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Growth and ambition

    Hello, Silberfee! VegasLights here to give you a review! I agree with @KaraStevens I do not think this is poetry, I think it is more of a short story with ...

    Apr 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Idyllic

    Hello, Stormcloud! VegasLights here to give you a review! I really love your poem because I feel like it gives me good goosebumps, I don't know if that makes sense ...

    Apr 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Finding Purpose

    Hello, BubblegumGoddess! VegasLights here to give you a review! Overall, I really do love this poem! Like all of your poems, it has a consistent theme and good details kept ...

    Apr 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Restless Nights

    Hello, BubblegumGoddess! VegasLights here to give you a review! All together this poem had a central theme throughout the poem and really good details, which I loved. But like you ...

    Apr 23, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: He/She/They/I

    Hello, With3r3dros3! VegasLights here to give you a review! I love your poem, it is absolutely beautiful. I have a few concerns though, here they are. Details. Details are an ...

    Apr 23, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: depression isn't funny

    Hey, SarukaTheHuman! This poem was absolutely AMAZING. I can relate to this so much because I tried telling my friends that I have depression but most of them just laughed. ...

    Apr 22, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dark Places

    Hello, eloquentailurophile! Miranda here to review your poem. I just want to say that I love your poem. I love your poem because you have a constant theme and good ...

    Apr 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Small Girl

    Hey, if it is okay with you I am going to post the poem on my account too. But, I am going to format is and edit it a little ...

    Apr 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: when i walked into the sun

    Hello, Pompadour. Steam1244 here to give you a review! All I have to say is wow, just wow. You are an astonishing writer, I mean really! This has a deep ...

    Mar 26, 2017


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl