User avatar

Vanadis

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Little Missy

    Hiya Pudin! I really love this. I like how you've got it somewhat as dialogue, but in poem form. I can't say I've ever seen that before, personally. It's very ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The one way street.

    Hiya Patatopie! Welcome to YWS! You've got a good idea going here. It's very easy to relate to, which is good in poetry. I'm just wondering about the last two ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Psychology

    Hiya Matt! You've got something pretty cool going on here. There's just a need for a little more something. I don't like your psychology, messing around with my head. Listen ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bat Island- Prologue

    Hiya Pretty Crazy! So, you posted in my thread, and here I am! First of all: Wow. Bats! This is a really great idea, in my opinion. Bats, being nocturnal, ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What we want.

    Hello there! I see you are new, so first I'd like to welcome you to YWS! I'm a third who can't seem to work out what this poem is. When ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Le Poem

    Hello there Sting! I see you are quite new-ish, so I'll first say welcome to YWS! I hope you're finding it awesome. Yay, a poem about writer's block! I've seen ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tick Tock

    Hello there. I liked how you used different colors and fonts to really add some niftiness and emphasis. I like how you tried to put everything in tune with a ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Darkness

    Hiya! I like this. It reminds me of my struggles as a kid with nightmares. Some of the reviewers say it's too rushed, or needs punctuation, but I think what ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: .

    Hi there! I sort of like this. It seems really emotional. You said you wanted a comment on a vibe...I'd say a bit sad and despairing. I'd imagine it would ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You're Never Alone

    Hi SilentOllie! This is very sweet; it made me smile at the end. It reminds me that somehow, even if you're pursuing your grandest dreams, those you love somewhat keep ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Random Dialogue

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! So. You've got a nice bit of dialogue here; I like how you integrate speech with actions. No "she said this, she said that." That's ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Little Bird

    Hiya Jame! Welcome to YWS! First off, I'd like to say I enjoyed this so much! It's light and bittersweet in a very pleasing way. Your rhyme didn't seem forced, ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suicide Note Of The Weak

    Hello! So, you've got some good groundwork laid here. What you've got to do is expand upon it. First of all, I like the "giving up without giving up" part. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Man Below My Terrace

    Hiya Padre! Nice to meet you. So...I really, really loved this. Could be the fact that I have, er, a thing for heads getting lopped off with axes, apparently, but ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Can Never Really Leave

    Hi Connie! I like this idea but it seems a little unfinished. It reminds me of all the times I've just completely left a place, but there was still always ...

    Jan 29, 2010


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines