User avatar

Upile

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Without Thought.

    Welcome!!! wow you say this is your first poem? my first poem was all rhyming words and no sense lol but this right here is art. it captures me and ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wind

    wow, i wish there was a 'love' option because this poem is truly devine. The way you describe the wind, the way you give it life and feeling truly ignites ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One in a million

    hey this poem is beautiful. it really captures what many people feel, mostly the girls but it is magical at that because you and I both know us females are ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: This Moment Is Ours

    this is a beautiful song. i only have a little comment,'You was standin there with a rose in his hand', this line didn't really make sense to me. I think ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Other Side

    I'm actually feeling this point a lot. It is ingenious and it really speaks to me. I feel there is just the right amount of rhyming, its intellectual and at ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Jewels and Words

    wow i really like this poem. its very touching. this is the stanza i was most moved by: "I look inside and see Lust and vanity, Glinting things real And ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: No. 9

    wow this is a powerful poem. I guess a person has to look at it twice to truly understand what is behind the depth. It is quite emotional and at ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dumb Playa

    It's ok. I feel somehow that the rhyming is excessive and maybe you might consider adding in an extra line from a between the words that rhyme to create a ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Worst Feeling

    wow, this poem is bursting with emotion! it's amazing! i like this poem a lot, there is a story here and it is told very well. Betrayal is a universally ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Invisible tears

    Yes this poem is too short. Sometimes a short poem is all we need but in this case it leaves us hanging wanting more. In order to connect to the ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: i love you. what else is there to say?

    Hey You say it isn't poetry but I think the flow and the rhythme make it qualify. It is truly deep, and very descriptive which is how first love should ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Paraconscious-Chapter 1

    Wow this is a very well-written first chapter. It really expresses how a child feels once a parent is lost. the dream got me kinda teary-eyed so bravo on that. ...

    Feb 19, 2011


Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis