User avatar

TropicalRain

TropicalRain

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Ten

    Hello Trops is here again with a short review for you finally, again sorry it took so long. Life is starting to take over. *Frown* Anyway let's start. May I ...

    Jun 18, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Nine

    Hello my friend! it's me again with a review. Sorry it took so long school is starting to catch up with me. But I'm about to go on holyday, so ...

    Jun 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Eight

    Sorry for the late review. I had a few things to catch up on, but I'm here now, with a much deserved review. :D So let's start. May I just ...

    May 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Seven

    Hello again! Let's get right to it. This chapter was amazing. I can see everything coming into play, and Zoltar's emotions just makes it a whole lot better, his just ...

    May 27, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Six

    Hello, it's me again with a review for you yet again. :D I did see two very small things that could be fixed, but if you don't agree with me ...

    May 23, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Five

    Hello it's me TropicalRain again. May I just say this is one of the best chapters you have written so far. Right from the beginning to the very end it ...

    May 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 4

    Hello again, it is me TropicalRain. Let's just cut right to the chase. This was yet again another really well written chapter, and I loved every second of it. I ...

    Apr 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 3

    Hello Shield. It is I TropicalRain again. Because it's review day I am going to try and review all your chapters. So let's start. Because everyone else has done a ...

    Apr 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 2

    Hello! It's been a wile, but I am finally here with a few things to say about your chapter. I will try and make this quick. So comparing this to ...

    Apr 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Emperor's Heir - Chapter 1

    Hi! I'm TropicalRain and I'm here to talk about your chapter for a little while. So let's start. So I can't point out anything that is wrong because everyone else ...

    Apr 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Rain- Chapter One

    Hey, TropicalRain here to leave a review for you. And to help get your work out the green room. I really like the name to your story so far, it ...

    Apr 7, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: With the melting of the snow

    Hello, it is I again TropicalRain, here to drop off a review for your, and help get this lovely work out the Green Room for you. Okay let's start by ...

    Apr 6, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The train station

    Hello, TropicalRain here with a few things to say about your short story. And to help get it out the Green Room. Okay let's start. The first thing I really ...

    Apr 6, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: As time flies by

    Hi, Tropicalrain here to share a few words with you about your poem, and to help you get it out the green room. So let's start. I think this was ...

    Apr 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Fairy Diary | Day 12

    Hey @Liberty500! TropicalRain here with a few things to say about your work, and to help you get it out the green room. So I quickly read through your other ...

    Apr 5, 2019


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content