User avatar

TriSARAHtops

I'm so adjective, I could verb nouns.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Entwined Tale of the Wishcraftress Chapter - 2

    ...and here I am at chapter two! :-D Basically everything Masq has said echoes my own thoughts (which makes reviewing a little tricky). So if I repeat anything that's already ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Entwined Tale of the Wishcraftress - Chapter 1

    Hello! I noticed this story in the Green Room, so I thought I'd rescue it. And I'd like to apologise in advance for any typos that this review might have. ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: Trail Mix Chapter 2: Cranberries

    Hello again! :) Here to review chapter two! A couple of quibbles for this one: Goodness.” I sighed, having lost my third game of tic tac toe in a row ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Trail Mix Chapter 1: Almonds

    I was browsing through the All Literary section looking for something to review, when I saw the second chapter of this, so I thought I'd drop by and give this ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Clandestine Cleanup

    Hi, there! Thought I'd check out your short story, and here's a review. Couple of nitpicky things first. He approaches the house, an assassin, extremely quiet and subtle and scans ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Photo Chapter Three (part two)

    I'm finally caught up! Hello again! XD I picked up on a couple of iffy sentences that I thought could use some work, but your previous reviewers have picked up ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Photo: Chapter Three (part one)

    I'm back! Let's get into it, shall we? I had quickly looked the other way when Mrs. M. asked about a missing photo. I couldn't give it back, I just ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Photo: Chapter Two (part two)

    I don't really have all that much to say about this chapter... your previous reviewers have already given you some feedback about the nitpicky stuff, so I guess I'll just ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Photo: Chapter Two (part one corrected)

    Hello again! I am back to review. :) Nitpicks first, then I'll talk more generally. I woke up as the sunlight poured into my room. I yawned and stretched. Somehow ...

    Jan 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - FUTURE: Hole in the Head (Part 2/3)

    GAAAH... I loved this chapter/part/excerpt/thingy so MUCH. I thought Part 1 was impressive but you upped the ante just gorgeously. Colour me impressed. My only issue with this was the ...

    Jan 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - FUTURE: Hole in the Head (Part 1/3)

    I'M HERE! And speaking in caps lock, apparently. Probably because I enjoyed this chapter so much. This is probably my favourite part of the story that I've read, and it ...

    Jan 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Photo: Chapter One (Part Two corrected)

    Hello again! Here to review Part Two. Didn't pick up on any grammatical errors with this chapter, which was good, and I thought that it was even better than part ...

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Photo: Chapter One (Part One corrected)

    Hi there! I noticed the third chapter of this was in the Green Room, so I thought I'd start reading this from the start. By the time that I get ...

    Jan 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: Adonia, Beloved // Chapter Three

    Hulloooo! Taken me a few days longer than I thought it would've, but I'm back to review. You have a couple of typos in this chapter. If you want me ...

    Jan 10, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Adonia, Beloved // Chapter Two

    Me again! Okay, we're meeting new characters and learning a bit more about the world here, which is great. You've already had two great reviews that have dealt with most ...

    Jan 7, 2015


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)