User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: // windowsills and snowflakes

    Oh once you mentioned the rabbits I stopped thinking of the addressed person as a human and maybe some kinda animal. Dogs do love to dig and I would hazard ...

    Dec 12, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sever the head and the body dies

    Must admit I wanted to skip this for now but then I read the summary. And checked the title again. And read the summary again and… uhm let’s just say ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Other » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Bliss

    And to you too a warm welcome. I work in the trenches of the Green Room so I’ll be looking at your story today =D Or maybe your… poem? First ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: They Don't Stay Dead

    Hi and welcome to the Green Room. Saw you post this today and decided to check it out 😉 Nice flag in your avatar btw :3 [First thought it was ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Clockwheel Cities - Chapter 1: It All Starts in Paris

    So I came back from walking the dog, checked the Green Room, saw all the poems that still need to be reviewed, cried a little and then decided to read ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Holding Ruin and Roses

    Must say I already love the imagery in your summary. Stitching sanctuaray out of what hurt you and using pain as a way to structure life/the stitch work? That’s really ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: Tristan’s story-Siren’s Desire

    Alright this is abt Lorelei’s left behind brother. Let’s go! Ok first thing I notice is that your second sentence stretches over 4 lines and that is …that is way ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Horror Re: Katherine’s “super fun sleepover!”

    Oh this has me think of my first sleepover too. I heard about it from classmates and was like: I want in on that action :3 So first of all, ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Desdemona’s death

    Well call me surprised, I checked the folder for all the stories I missed and there is only this one xd Let’s go. Desdemona sounds very reasonable when she says ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: The Portrait of Ruth

    Regarding your summary, I think there is no objective way to judge poems so whatever you wrote, it’s probably gonna be all good xd Now, let’s do read it ^^ ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Chapter 3- The Heartz Chronicles

    Onto Ch3 immediately 😉 Ah and aren’t “Then I awakened. I woke with a start” just the same thing? Feels like if you leave out the first sentence you have ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 2- The Heartz Chronicles

    Alrighty on to chapter 2. Oh I rly like that her mom takes care of her and gives her plushies :3 Can relate to the doing nothing for 30 min ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Wish I Was Somebody Else

    Just a small tip, maybe you want to structure your folders a bit more? :3 Onto the poem =D I really like this line here: “out of these blind sighted ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: The Heartz Chronicles- Chapter 1

    Ah why is this not in the Green Room? I was wondering where this story went @.@ Figured I read something of yours that’s not a poem first before I ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Dirty Body

    Ok first of all I think this topic is very sensitive and I approve of your summary. That this is what victims need to hear. That it’s not their fault ...

    Dec 11, 2025


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain