User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: And this time, they WILL go crazy together! 💙💛

    Another Fandom that marched past me. Let’s see what this story is abt 😊 The AN abt how this story came to be is already super relatable xd And again ...

    Feb 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 25 cherishing Christmas tales

    I said I wouldn’t do it but the fact that it only needs one more review sells it for me. Let’s read these Christmas-y tales =D And another reminder that ...

    Feb 16
  • Other » Lyrical, Supernatural Re: đŸ«€đŸ©° Prudence’s parents đŸ©°đŸ«€

    And last one, so I reach Top 65 for today :3 I like the rhyme scheme in this one too and also the first lines that really tell the story ...

    Feb 15
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Marcus and Jude reunite with their parents

    One more review
 *reads that you might edit this later* Maybe even 
the dialogue formatting? PLEASE??? How can eyes “swim” with thoughts? I feel like this is one of the ...

    Feb 15
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: As they both died

    Hm I feel like the first sentence doesn’t really help with getting us into the scene. Where are we at,? Also the dialogue formatting continues to make me sad. This ...

    Feb 15
  • Other » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Strangeface Lovelace, your nails are so long and pretty!

    This time I noticed the rhyming scheme positively! I kinda rly got into the rhythm :3 See this is what I mean. As a poem, this kinda works even if ...

    Feb 15
  • Lyrics » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The clown’s fate

    Gonna see if I can grant a few other things a second review
 I like that the poem tells a story. I don’t know enough abt poetry to truly comment ...

    Feb 15
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: William tells Henry about his odd dream

    Alrighty, FNAF I accept as an immediate read =D First question: Who’s perspective is this? Williams? Why does he call his own eyes big and beautiful then? And ofc you ...

    Feb 15
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The wedding of Andrea and Carter

    Hm once again this is a rather sad length for a post. It’s hard to put something really meaningful in this. I mean drabbles sometimes work; they’re a legit art ...

    Feb 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Heaven and Hell is pretty cringe, actually: Part Four

    I think this is my least favourite story of yours out there. I just don’t really like this whole concept of hell being
 ruled by this person. I can’t rly ...

    Feb 15
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Elizabeth’s origin: Souls and Roses 🍄💐

    I’m gonna write a couple of more reviews for your stories despite my on-going disappointment with the dialogue formatting. I don’t quite understand why she cant bring the child upstairs ...

    Feb 15
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Daisy meets Salem (Daisy’s POV)

    Wonder if I can squeeze more in now :3 For Violet Victory ! Those are some wise words: “just because nothing happened didn’t mean that nothing would ever happen.” But ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: It’s been a long day (Kyle’s POV)

    I might not be able to find more Sally but I found more stuff in this folder. For Violet Victory ! *reads the summary* Ah well, let’s do the romance ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Memories find a way of coming back

    More reviews. Half an hour left. For the landslide of Violet Victory ! Ohh a Poppy story. I remember that I really wanted to check this one out. I also ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: You’re all grown up now, there’s nothing to be afraid of

    What even is a plot. Who even are we and what are we doing. All we know is that we need Violet Victory ! Ok I have at least HEARD ...

    Feb 14


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild