-
Re: Our Home (By Lavender)
Thanks for the explanations in the mail (also I like that the poems still function if you don't get all the references. Just nice little easter eggs. Or big easter ...
May 6 -
Re: Let The Sky Fall (By Jasmine)
Solid choices for taking care of someone in the throws of cramps in the first stanza :3 I like how the second stanza flows, how the words match and rhyme ...
May 5 -
Re: Solitude and Odium (By Lavender)
Well let's see what makes you nervous abt this one, shall we? ...the answer is apparent immediately. XD Just from your comments ^^ I think your poem reflects this pretty ...
May 4 -
Re: A Calming Notion, Perpetual in Motion (By Jasmine)
I chose the next poem =D And well, we can disagree on the concept but I still like the answer ^^ Again a phenomenal second stanza. Really like the concepts ...
May 3 -
Re: What We Carve On Time (By Lavender)
heya rebel. I'm late but I slept most of the day so. I love this concept: "I've mortgage on your heart in an eternal lease." That's a really cool line ...
May 2 -
Re: Stand Proud, You're Strong! (By Jasmine)
At first I was wondering if the first stanza was referring to the last poem. But I guess this is plot happening in the background and Jasmine is just really ...
May 1 -
Re: The Map of the World (By Lavender)
Feeling a tiny bit better today. I really like the title of this poem. It was intriguing to me right from the moment you posted it (as a Tikaa-That-Is-Not-Sick sees ...
Apr 30 -
Re: I Don't Care About The Block Universe (By Jasmine)
Ohh now we get more lore abt our main girls! I am so here for that! Also love how it's Lavender who brought in the space time science despite being ...
Apr 29 -
Re: Trust Is All We Need (By Jasmine)
Hey, from the title, I guess I was right =D Now I do wonder if reading poems with storylines while having a cold is a detriment since.... I didn't notice ...
Apr 28 -
Re: Hard to Make, Easy to Break (By Lavender)
Still really under the weather but I figured you'd want me to continue this. That's an important thing to remember! "Like consent, the myth that it should be just assumed" ...
Apr 27 -
Re: Syboleth ch. 26: A New World
Okay, last Syboleth chapter. Full disclosure tho: I am not feeling all that well today so hopefully I don’t miss any important information. First of all, I am happy Val ...
Apr 26 -
Re: Cora Jenkins Journal entry #1
Must say I was curious abt the summary. Reminded me of the horror film and then ofc of the Game Theory video on that horror film XD I do find ...
Apr 25 -
Re: Syboleth ch. 25: Good Kid
Ah…. Victims of improper slotting, like we’ve been warned by Wired… Do ppl really notice the slot layout whenever they visit someone? oô Interesting thoughts for sure! I feel like ...
Apr 25 -
Re: Syboleth ch. 24: Five Lines
Alright, dutifully reread Chapter 23 XD I must admit, I am not as annoyed about Keira the second time around. Hmmm Garrett’s musing about Keira’s rise to prominence… I feel ...
Apr 24 -
Re: CHAPTER ONE of The Skill Thief of Manila: A LitRPG Apocalypse by Ramon Galvez
Sooo! It’s been a long time since you uploaded these but hey, eventually I will find all Green Room works =D (And they have been on my list anyway!) Hia! ...
Apr 23
