User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Article / Essay » Literature, Other Re: Something About Climbing

    I was hesitant to read this mainly because it feels like beyond my philosophical comprehension. But it’s been a few months so let’s see what you have in store 😊 ...

    Jul 2
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: Cinco pies de tempestad / Five Feet of Tempest

    Heya! Hope you’re having a great day. I always find translations very fascinating, and translating poetry is even more difficult than “just” translating prose. Let’s see what we have here. ...

    Jul 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: CHAPTER TWO of The Skill Thief of Manila: A LitRPG Apocalypse by Ramon Galvez

    Well part of my confusion from last chapter might be because I did it again and accidentally read ch3 before ch2. Sighhh Ah man, idk I feel like your MC ...

    Jul 2
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: CHAPTER THREE of The Skill Thief of Manila: A LitRPG Apocalypse by Ramon Galvez

    Hia, it’s been a while. Have come for these chapters too today. I feel like I have a hard time relating to your MC. Like, in the beginning of last ...

    Jul 2
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Bonfire

    Hia Alex. I know I am supposed to read your Napo Poems but I figured I read something special for my 1000th review and so I came here 😊 Ohh ...

    Jul 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 12 (Part 2)

    Did you know this is my 999th review on this site? Here we go! Ah you cannot tease me like this, with a good time: “This is how a Night ...

    Jul 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 12 (Part 1)

    Annnd the last chapter, for now. Part 1 first! Ok I looked up what “stalls” are and I don’t know if I have a clear picture of how much space ...

    Jul 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Sara’s sadness

    Morning creeper, you put a couple of pretty long chapters into the Green Room. Let’s go through them. (Edit: I started this in the morning but then work happened so ...

    Jul 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 11 (Part 2)

    Hm you said a few chapters ago that non-telepaths don’t rly have a “sense” of their mental plane. So… how does Ash rly process this question? “Wonderful! What areas feel ...

    Jul 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 11 (Part 1)

    Oh my… I know Shadow is worried abt the fact that Ash might spill his secrets…. But she does feel like someone who could use a mental presence to lean ...

    Jul 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 10 (Part 2)

    I wonder if the champion is Jarid XD Just a thought. We know that Jarid’s group wanted to win their own tournament so desperately for their chance to come here. ...

    Jul 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 10 (Part 1)

    Ok that is an ominous title. Oh… Maybe Jarid is too late and he can no longer save Shadow from Bellum. Ahhh Jarid, the one thing you could have done ...

    Jul 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 9 (part 2)

    Hmmm it sounds like part of why Ash is so disillusioned and broken is bc she lost faith in her own organization. Probably by good reason, given what we saw ...

    Jul 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 9 (Part 1)

    Ohhhh we are diving into Ash now. I am so ready for that! “ creating a mental barrier with the assistance of Bellum’s power.” I am convinced he doesn’t actually ...

    Jul 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 8 (Part 2)

    And we continue right where I left off! I do like that Bellum starts with v easy tasks where Shadow cannot easily find fault in them. And that Shadow so ...

    Jul 1


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical