User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Prologue - Unnamed LMS VII Novel

    Hia! I had this bookmarked in case it left the GR before I could get to it but I guess here I am now =D I really like the immediacy ...

    Jul 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: “You can’t save everybody, Jack”. (Intro-Chapter Three)

    Hia creeper! I like the start of this story, gets me right in the head of LJ here! (especially the thing with the accordion xD) That said I find this ...

    Jul 17
  • Poetry » Romantic, Horror Re: Touch

    Why do I immediately have to think of the Mood Sceptre from Super Princess Peach when I read the summary? XD Aww “unwanted self” is a good phrase but also ...

    Jul 17
  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: The Ultimate Gambler

    Hia Rebel! Watch me not answer the PM and write reviews instead =D The summary gives me hope so for once I shall not feel like a cavewoman seeing fire ...

    Jul 17
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Wildflower's Cry

    Hia Catsz! I must admit, I don’t know either of these artists but I really, really like your first stanza! From the way mind, -hind and find flow together to ...

    Jul 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Hallowed Ground | Chapter Two

    Good morning Scarlett! Let’s read the second chapter of your story, after I’ve seen you work so hard on it :3 I love how you start with a bold formatting, ...

    Jul 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Supernatural Re: Jessica’s origin | Part One: Childhood | Chapters 1, 2, + 3

    And one more story today. Hmmm I’m trying to place Jessica but I can’t seem to remember her original story very well. But hey, this is her origin so I ...

    Jul 16
  • Short Story » Other, Supernatural Re: Five petrifying Richardson stories

    But the decision was set. Gabriel was ignoring the pleas of Isabella and William Good afternoon creeper :3 Let’s delve back into Richardson shall we? Though idk if I can ...

    Jul 16
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Jacob is dead--fpotp concept chapter

    I was a bit hesitant abt the spoiler warning but I decided to take the plunge anyway. I think you start on a strong sentence. I like how this conveys ...

    Jul 16
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: remember when john green said if i show the world my belly it will devour me

    I’m more familiar with Hank Green tbh John writes realistic, human stories, right? And he’s been on tumblr *trying to remember other trivia* But that quote is certainly something. and ...

    Jul 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Dramatic Re: The Indomitable Human Spirit [Ch. XXI, Nine]

    Good morning XD I feel like the quote of the day is quintessentially GOATSAMA huh? And I am kinda thinking that Nine is also praising the dude in the first ...

    Jul 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Nobody likes the basement

    Ok last review of the day 😊 Hmm interesting premise. Let’s see what you make out of it. I like how you describe Davon’s thoughts. I just wish you would ...

    Jul 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Supernatural Re: Bethel’s origin

    Ohh Bethel. I am so curious how this guy got the way he IS in later chapters! Bring it on! Welllll that is one heck of an intro sentence and ...

    Jul 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Supernatural Re: The many winding paths of Grasscove, U.S.A. : Part Seven

    And Grasscove next, the other thing you pinged me abt (which is btw not necessary, I catch all the Green Room works hehe –it’s just the Janice chapters are not ...

    Jul 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Heaven and Hell is pretty cringe, actually: Part Eight

    Alrighty, refreshed my memory a bit before heading into this! Last time: Amanda! Let’s see how she got here! Oh what an interesting first paragraph. I like the description with ...

    Jul 15


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko