User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Ava Luxrose’s story-Zombies of Mariesville

    I don't know why but when I read about a magic girl with pink hair, I immediately thought of Elfenlied @.@ I remember that the inevitibilty of the Elfenlied girls ...

    Nov 14, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Culture Re: ******

    Hi hello, nice to meet someone new in the Green Room =D I'm not in the habit of reading Author's Note, I don't like spoilers but maybe it's the formatting, ...

    Nov 14, 2025
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: “Entry despair”

    Oh wow, I haven't watched the series but I still feel like this poem captured the essence of it, or at least of something horrific. I really like the way ...

    Nov 14, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: the distance was never enough

    I love the formatting of the story (and also the font). Some observations: we were stupid, then. greedy. The period here feels deliberate and adds emphasis! rag doll through endless ...

    Nov 14, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Alanna helps Caden [Part Three]

    Okay had to read this too before I pause reviewing for now. Also that answers the question of what Alanna intents to do when she shows up at Adonis' place. ...

    Nov 14, 2025
  • Other » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Niko, you kind young girl 🌸✨

    I like that this poem feels ... very gentle. From word choice and also from the flow. It feels like Niko tried so hard but failed someone or something in ...

    Nov 14, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Claudia helps Caden and Alanna pass on

    Ah this belongs to the ghost girl story who floated over the ocean, right? To get revenge. I wonder what it means that their victims find freedom. What victims? In ...

    Nov 14, 2025
  • Other » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: 🎶🎀 Celia and Delia’s parents 🎀🎶

    Oh that is such a sad and revealing line: For it felt too high without them around I really like that image! Again I like that you show the parents' ...

    Nov 14, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: When Laughing Jack met Jason the toymaker [Part Two]

    Okay there is a German saying, "Was nicht ist, kann ja noch werden." meaning that something that hasn't happened yet, might happen eventually. Reminds me that my other review was ...

    Nov 14, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: When Laughing Jack met Jason the toymaker [Part One]

    After the Laughing Jack story ystday, I'm looking forward to see this guy NOT eat children nor candy :) First of all, I really thought this would be about Jason ...

    Nov 14, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The walk to school!

    Complete tangent, but I always find it strange that people are looking for an older and a younger twin. Do the few minutes in birth time really matter? @.@ Also ...

    Nov 14, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Tyler’s origin: The Laurence family’s deepest woes

    Woah that story had a super fast pace. Lots of concepts, from nearly friendless Tyler having only Eleanor and then sudden reveal that he's a demon and Eleanor having 0 ...

    Nov 14, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: A Father’s Day like no other!

    While at first I wasn't really sure about the story, because the beginning had so many repetitions, that last line of the introduction has me HOOKED! Oh no, to get ...

    Nov 13, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Joy and Sorrow from Tomorrow [Ch. XIII, Nine] - Part I

    Oh I really like the way you write these diary entries. It feels very immersive and engaging! At least for the first three paragraphes :) Also the casual way the ...

    Nov 13, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The killing of the cat

    Oh I remember I read a story about Alyssa already. She's the influencer, right? Ah... There probably is a very specific crowd who is just eagerly waiting for someone to ...

    Nov 13, 2025


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx