User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 5} Chapter 10

    While I have to admit that the tournament challenges sound super fun and I would have loved to see how Jarid assigns his squad to them and see them succeed, ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 5} Chapter 9

    Ohh I heard so much about Shadow and now we have a tangible proof of him here. And he got taken in Jarid’s absence!! It makes me wonder what kind ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 5} Chapter 8

    Okay, next chapter, here goes :) Thanks for the bg info in your comments! I really like the way the queen says this: “Therefore, whoever did this is both a ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The death of Benjamin Cochran

    Okay, had to check out one more of these to figure out more of what's going on. Quick thing, this here doesn't really flow well: Daddy said that they were ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Servitude

    Ohh I remember I read something of yours about these characters before! I find it.... a little disturbing how easily that woman agreed to let 2 children in to let ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Sally makes a decision

    Hmmm I really like the idea of Sally having nothing to fear from LJ but keenly aware that others are not that lucky. I'm a bit sad that she's been ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 5} Chapter 7

    I like the idea of using different languages like a secret code. I’m still trying to figure out what it means to be a Dragonthro since humans and dragons alike ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Short Story » Romantic, Narrative Re: Preparation Day

    Interesting that like all versions of Christianity, they make such a huge difference between men and women. Men get to be elders while women can only be sisters. I really ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Anita and Jennifer make a run for it

    Another movie I wish I'd have watched. Here goes! I really like the beginning and how Anita clings to her friend. Like the description! I'm a bit confused... Is Jennifer ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Carrie’s run

    I always wanted to watch that movie and never got around to it... I really like that you took it upon yourself to give Carrie a better ending. She had ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: It appears that the parents have arrived

    Alright here goes. The story I’ve been dreading. Poor Corbin is meeting the creepy pastas. And hoo boy do they make an entrance. Love the descriptions here. I feel like, ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Lucien’s walk through the graveyard

    Already I’m feeling for the MC here. Survivor’s guilt is no joke. Also that he thinks about that she doesn’t belong on a cemetery… Ahhh :( :( Oooh that is ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Worst part of Quintilis

    I really love the rhythm of your poem. Also the beginning draws on in immediately with the “I loved a lie”. I also like the image of raindrops writing memories ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Other Re: Finn’s story-Siren’s Desire

    Okay, I do have vague memories of these characters. Looking forward to learning more about them! Okkk he was kept locked up for the cold months Literally locked up? I ...

    Nov 24, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: As Perdita digs a deep hole

    I know this has nothing to do with the story but I can’t help but have the lyrics for Devil on my Shoulder by Billy Talent on my mind. ~I ...

    Nov 24, 2025


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae