User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Connie Caldwell’s request

    Well creeper you made it possible. I have stopped fearing A/N’s and started reading yours for context 😊 And right of the bat it’s sad to hear that Poppy didn’t ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Threads Of Destiny:Clash Of The Tribes Book Three-The Oath Of Loyalties Introduction-The End

    Alright, hi cats and here goes 😊 I appreciate the person list at the beginning ^^ My first thought is that you could work a little on your paragraphing. Each ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Ch-5 The Window, A Face And A Box

    Ohh I like that there are some consequences immediately to what the dad brought home! At the same time, I’m a bit confused why everyone is panicking and the brother ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: CH-4 An Eventful Dinner

    Hi hello! Let me head straight into the review. Here: This sentence feels quite disjointed without context “Dick came at the door.”, it’s just sitting in between the dialogue and ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Literature Re: The Veil of Unknowing- The Ghost, The Fractured After, and Chapter 1

    Oh I really like your writing style. It’s very immersive and I quite enjoyed all the descriptions! Just a head’s up about dialogue formatting. Teren paused, grimacing . “Audrey[…]” . ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Of nostalgia and nightmares

    Ahh another Asher story. I liked the last one and the mystical feel to it! I really feel for this poor guy. He always struck me as someone who tries ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising Wing 5-6 Interlude

    Ok I took a little bit of a break but I’m back for the interlude now. Aww I’m starting to feel for Dominic. Only a little tho. I know what ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Theatre Re: Fanmade Hamilton Song

    Alright, I know very little about Hamilton but here goes. First thing first, there’s a typo here “(this takes place after phillips die prob”, it’s “dies” right? From what I ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Moon’s origin: Souls and roses 🩰🪻

    Ah this is another story with queen Cordelia. I feel like I’ve read this before. Hmm Oh rrright, the heartstring oath! I really liked that idea! And now we get ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Eleanor’s origin: The Laurence family’s deepest woes

    I like the fairytale like character of the beginning. I also like how you show exactly why Eleanor would like Tyler. And that it makes her forget about her wish ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Fanfiction Re: Pete Wentz’s house of horrors.

    Well nothing could be quite as horrifying as ignoring the blood on the floor and then hearing "you will boost my lifespan". That really did throw me off guard, good ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Bosom's Cove

    I really like the rhythm of the poem. I was immediately drawn to the line: I'd retrace every step and rewind the day. Because I know a little about the ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Smoke

    I like that you can read it literally, as in that there's real smoke that really chokes you and that really does burn the house down but at the same ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 5} Chapter 13

    First thing first, I had to check if “Battel” is an English word. Otherwise, there’s a typo in the Chapter Title ^^° Oh jee, poor Felicia. Time for redemption? Also ...

    Nov 25, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 5} Chapter 11

    Wohoo, my 100th review. Let’s see if I can complain about Shadow being taken some more in this chapter xd No mention of Shadow at all this chapter, tsk. But ...

    Nov 25, 2025


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand