User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 6

    Hello! I’m starting with Ch6 today as that’s the first of yours still in the Green Room 😊 While I find the first paragraph perfectly adequate, I feel like you ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Some kind of monster land: A werewolf witch [Part Three]

    I wanted to mention that I really like the idea of a school for hybrids/monsters. Forgot to say that in the last chapters. From what I see in this, I ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Some kind of monster land: A vampire siren [Part Two]

    Alright now Valencia’s POV I feel like this story could have been run through a spell checker before posting. There are quite a few spaces etc missing ☹ [Also, dialogue ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Humor Re: Some kind of monster land: A clown doll [Part One]

    Aww again I like that the parents are so involved with their kid. Also I like how Jenny is so unfazed by all the creepy stuff going on bc it’s ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: The memories I spent with you chapter 1

    Hmm first up: Hello! I’m here to review your story that has been left in the Green Room for a while. My first thought is that your paragraphing is very ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Salem meets Daisy (Salem’s POV)

    Hmmm I’m surprised that Salem’s mind has deteriorated this much. You talk abt him being guilty abt eating mice and in the next breath here he is, toying with a ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Curiosity snatched up the snake

    Alright, a new folder. Let’s get started. I already like Salem. His name’s nice and I like this motivation. Please at least consider looking into proper dialogue formatting. I don’t ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Article / Essay » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Seven Secret Societies

    Hi hello, you get another one from me today =D You might want to take a second look at your summary and fix the typo there 😉 I find your ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Short Story » Realistic, Humor Re: Stop to smell the Roses or corn in this case

    Hi hello! Here for a review for your story ;3 Some grammar tips: “, it was all corn,” this sentence is in the middle of another one so you don’t ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: The Vixen

    Hello there 😊 Like the line about the vixen being like a flame. It’s a nice imagine and it can also be seen literally since vixens do have the orange ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: rotten trees and wind with teeth

    So many poems still left in the Green Room. Alright, onward! My first thought about the mouth full of apples and metal was actually abt how this might be about ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: dolls are not safe to the mind

    Another poem, another chance to improve at reviewing them 😊 Oh I like the strange emphasis that line creates: “she is, a doll she is” Hm it feels like between ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Horror Re: There’s Something in the Library

    Found another one I can initiate into the sacred forms of proper dialogue formatting =D “Now, you know I only let kids that are over 10 years old or over ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Audacity is My Ashes

    Nothing’s better than a little reviewing in the morning ~ I think it’s saying something that I don’t know if the first 2 lines are an A/N or part of ...

    Nov 30, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: crossed lines

    My first thought is that these are a lot of knitting references. [I have friends who knit. They can talk endlessly abt it!] I really like that you spread out ...

    Nov 29, 2025


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy