User avatar

TheWordsOfWolf

I'm just a sad poet

  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Scroll That is History

    Hi, Wolf here, due to an unfortunate juggling accident I've forgotten my standard greeting anyway. This poem was simply amazing. You're title is what originally drew me in it was ...

    Aug 18, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Flying Valkyries (Chapter 5)

    Hello, hi, good morning good evening good afternoon and goodnight as well as all the other things you might expect in a greeting. Anyway Wolf her. I am so glad ...

    Aug 12, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: 4 things to be careful of

    Hi, hello good morning ir whatever it is where you happen to be existing. I am Wolf and may I just say YES AMEN LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE ...

    Aug 12, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon Thief

    Good morning, good evening, good afternoon, and goodnight or whatever it is in the universe in which you exist. Anyway as @WrenZorya summoned me to this story I knew it ...

    Aug 11, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Other Re: That's Just My Life

    Hello, greetings and salutations. Wolf here for a review on your song. This is the first song I've seen on YWS in a long time, its nice to another one ...

    Aug 9, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i am not your daughter

    Hi, hello, good morning, good evening, good afternoon and good night as well as all the other things you may expect in a greeting. I hope this finds you well. ...

    Aug 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Humor Re: Miscellaneous short poems

    hi hello good morning good evening good afternoon and good night and whatever else you expect in a greeting anyway Wolf here, ready to review your poems. This is such ...

    Jul 30, 2021
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Narrative Re: July 26

    Hi, hello, good morning good evening, good afternoon and good night as well as all the other pleasant greetings one may be accustomed to. Due to an unfortunate juggling accident ...

    Jul 30, 2021
  • Art » Romantic, General Re: Why me

    Hi, hello, good morning, good evening, good afternoon and goodnight as well as many other pleasant things that I have forgotten due to a juggling accident. Anyway, Wolf here. This ...

    Jul 25, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: To Those Who Ruthlessly Bullied Me, Thank You

    Hi, hello, greetings, good morning, good morning, good evening, good afternoon and good night, as well as all the other things you wish to be wished. anyway wolf here to ...

    Jul 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: Depression's hymn

    Hi, hello, good morning, good evening, good afternoon and goodnight as well as many other pleasant things that I've forgotten used to be in my greeting. Anyway, Wolf here, ready ...

    Jul 23, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Flying Valkyries (Chapter 4)

    Good evening, good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and many other pleasant things to be honest I've forgotten half of my greeting. Anyway, Wolf here. First off I have two ...

    Jul 19, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Are You Angry with Me?

    Hi, hello, greetings, salutations, good morning, good evening, good afternoon, good evening, good day, and goodnight as well as many other pleasant things that I do not have time for. ...

    Jul 15, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: In My Head

    Hi, Hello, Greetings, Salutations, good morning, good evening, good afternoon, goodnight, and good day or whatever is may be in the universe which you chosen to live in at present. ...

    Jul 15, 2021
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: A Story Without Any E's

    hi, hello, greetings, salutations, good morning, good evening, good afternoon, and good night as well as many other pleasent things that I do not have time for. Anyway, Wolf here. ...

    Jul 8, 2021


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr