User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: I'll Be Your Contradiction (By Lavender)

    Continuing the run! "Simul" means "together" or "simultaneously" (this word literally originated from 'simul'), it is a Latin loanword into English sometimes used in poetry and research literature (it

    May 12
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: The Marvel of Mankind (By Jasmine)

    Continuing the replies to the reviews! Hehe, the first three lines are just Jasmine being really happy lol, and since poetry is an expression of the self, I am pretty ...

    May 12
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: A Little Bit of Everything (By Lavender)

    Thanks for the review as always, Tika! I mean, yeah, anyone who gets the reference in the very first line kinda unlocks the poem instantly -- it's the same for ...

    May 12
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: You are my Spring (By Jasmine)

    Thanks for the review as always, Tika! Uh, I am pretty sure I filled the previous poem with tons of spring imagery (sakura flowers, Kore's return to Earth, humanity made ...

    May 8
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: “Infinite Scroll, Finite Mind”

    This is peak poetry right here, my friend.

    May 6
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Our Home (By Lavender)

    Thanks for the review once again, Tika! :p This one's actually pretty simple, like, just googling the entire third line about Kore should be enough lol. Also, there's a reference ...

    May 6
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Solitude and Odium (By Lavender)

    I am so relieved that you think so! :p Personally, I was like: It would just be ignorant, and in fact weird, to have a month-long anthology and not either ...

    May 4
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: A Calming Notion, Perpetual in Motion (By Jasmine)

    Disclaimer: the next one might be a bit iffy because I just made on what other women have told me about it and my assumptions on something I don't experience. ...

    May 3
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: A Calming Notion, Perpetual in Motion (By Jasmine)

    Thanks as always for the review, Tika! Personally speaking, this is probably the laziest one of the 29 poems in the anthology, as I was feeling really down while writing ...

    May 3
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: What We Carve On Time (By Lavender)

    Thanks for the review, Tika! About the answer, either read the next poem or just google the first four words of the second stanza -- or BOTH!

    May 2
  • Poetry » Romantic, Technology Re: Stand Proud, You're Strong! (By Jasmine)

    Thanks for the review, Tikaya! And oh well, if I were a Field Wielder, I would instantly cure you right now -- but alas, I can only hope that you ...

    May 1
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Let The Sky Fall (By Jasmine)

    Thanks for the review, BrownMatter! :p Yeah, so, this has a bunch of references to various songs and media, and it's a part of an anthology of poems! You can ...

    May 1
  • Poetry » Romantic, Technology Re: Stand Proud, You're Strong! (By Jasmine)

    Aw, thanks for those sweet comments, Kitty! :p

    May 1
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Let It Be (By Lavender)

    Thanks for the review, Larejo! I am glad you liked it! :p

    May 1
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Let It Be (By Lavender)

    Thanks for the review, Jane Amelia! I am glad you liked it! :p

    May 1


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak