User avatar

TheCodex

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.

    LOL. Unserious, but good for the lulz.

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Autumn

    This poem is simple, but a great metaphor. I like how you spiraled everything down, just like the progressing cold and bareness of fall. Very well done, I also love ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Music is Freedom

    I really like this poem, and can totally relate to it. Music IS freedom. My favorite stanza is the last one, it's got some great images. Nice work.

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A teenage thing

    Aw! I think you've captured a great emotion and idea here. The feeling that teenage love isn't supposed to be anything, but feels like everything. I like the way you ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Are You Listening?

    I like this. I like how you can "hear" hearts breaking. I have to say the rhyme scheme is all over the place, but overall, it's a good concept.

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Most Awesome Story Ever

    Well, that be awesome. What a sweet little ending. It's just a cute, funny little drabble. No concrit, just saying that it's awesome :)

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Soaps, ropes, popes.

    I lol'd seriously. If it's got the pope in it... it's a funny poem. Nothing like a little funny to get you smiling. Nice work.

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Still Me

    This poem is alright, but I really can't garner a meaning from it. Also, replace "ain't" like everyone said. Sorry for such a vague answer, but I really couldn't understand ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The F.U.N. Song.

    Well, this is genius. I agree with every point made. Very well done, I lol'd :D

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: We can, we can do this! (edited)

    This is great song! Ha, I lol'd. The only thing I can critique is the amount of private jokes.... it makes no sense if you don't get it. Anyway, good ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Beast

    Thanks!

    May 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tale of a Nose Picker

    It rhymes a bit strangely, but made me smile :) Good work.

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Peaceful Morning

    This is interesting. I confess to be not really knowing much about the Cold War (is this the time period? 0_o), but this was good. I like the way you ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tea

    The soft, leafy steam was tender and fragrant. I can just see[i] and taste[/i] the tea here! Imaginary jazz meandered in the space between. Tea and jazz. They mix perfectly ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Earth

    I had to read it a few times to get the rhyme scheme, but it's good. A little short, but it's to the point. Very nice.

    Jan 24, 2011


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal