User avatar

Temi

  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: The stars, dirt and dark

    As was stated in the review below, simplicity is what's in play and simplicity is the way to go. I enjoyed the poem because it does give off a lyrical ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Fiction

    This has a beautiful concept. However, I don't think it's a poem. It does have a poetic feel to it... I think you should also check the word play in ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Stars

    We used to be stars, once. (scratch the once; the ''used to be'' has done the job) We used to twinkle, and they used to point their(I fee a word ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: what eyes cannot see

    presence is apart from what eyes can see and hear and feel and smell (scratch this line, no need of it; ruins the rhythm) presence is in movement, a steady ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Woman's Soil

    Subtle beauty is what this is... This poem creates an atmosphere of eerie innocence submerged perversity at the same time! (My interpretation). Word Choice: Simplicity is what I found, and ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Here's to You

    The first day, we all knew. This big group of nerds, of all shapes and sizes in one room. Sounds dangerous to some, but we took the challenge. Fate-shipper, crew ...

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: Textbooks and Fairytales

    I like what you've done with this poem and especially your use of a ''matter-of-fact'' voice. It helps convey a level of truthfulness to your poem which is needed to ...

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pompeii is burning

    Smog fills the once clear skies. The blackness pools and (This seems a bit too basic, I would have said something like ''The darkness dances to the tune of convergence/hiding ...

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Manipulate

    This is extremely interesting particularly because the moment I finished reading the poem a single thought just popped in my head- ''beauty to betrayal''. I am absolutely amused by a ...

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Other Re: Depressing Poetry Collection

    Funny enough, I am depressed, facing some serious issues bigger than I can handle (could be a bad idea reviewing in this mood)... Anyway, to review: Your poem has this ...

    Mar 27, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: I am my own enemy.

    I have to say I am amused by this poem largely due to its simplicity. However, some few things I didn't feel comfortable with: ''I pull, jerk, and tug, but ...

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: Before A Giant I Stand

    First of all, thank God! God knows I needed this. Given the fact that the the earlier review focused on the grammar and structure of the poem, I would like ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Literature Re: Death is Emphasis

    Thank God this was a poem! Because objectively, I would argue with most of your views stated, on the point of logic and more. However, never mind that. Now to ...

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Literature Re: Paths

    To review: ''He stepped alone Into the forest of life (The term ''forest'' to describe life is simply fantastic when you build the relationship between the characteristics of a forest ...

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: See Me Now?

    This is quite interesting! It had a sort of "bouncy" feel to it. However, the strength of this poem seems to me also to be its weakness. I can understand ...

    Feb 19, 2014


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone