User avatar

Teddybear

untitled

  • Poetry » General, General Re: poem #6

    Hi, hello, and what's up. I am mid-episode on Daredevil right now, so excuse my briefness (yes, despite what my mom says, that is a real word, Grammarly says so). ...

    Mar 29, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Setting out

    Hello, Cyr here, I'm here to review this piece of yours. First things first, this was great! The emotion, while still fairly well portrayed, could have been improved by some ...

    Mar 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 1

    Hi! I know you've gotten a lot of feedback on this chapter already, so I won't go too in depth due to the fact that anything I say will no-doubt ...

    Mar 27, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Hybrid Chapter 1( edited )

    Hey, I'm not going to be using my usual style today because reasons, which I hope you'll forgive me for. That said, let's get into reviewing. My number one complaint ...

    Mar 25, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Assasin:Chapter.1 Nursey Rymes.

    Hello, how are you doing? Not that you can answer, but whatever, I'm going to review this piece using my usual format (which I can hardly call my usual format ...

    Mar 22, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: The Ugly Truth About Slippers

    Hello, hey, hi, I'm going to review this incredibly relateable piece (so many cringy memories). I'm dropping my usual format because... well, because I feel like it. Anyway, with no ...

    Mar 21, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: People Said

    Hey, hi, hello, and good day to you from me. Now, I'm not very experienced with poetry, so take all that I say with a grain of salt. With that ...

    Mar 19, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The black Ravens

    Hello, hello, my dear Oxara, now, I want to start by saying that I really did like this story in general. you did a very good job of capturing the ...

    Mar 18, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Death

    Hey, this is Cyr back to review more of your work. I clearly can't use my usual methods because of how the format of poems just kind disagrees with it, ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Other » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Sorry

    Hey, Cyr here with the message that I get it. Not on quite this level, but I get it and I'm proud that you were able to speak out, even ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Captain Chapter III

    Hey, I'm actually writing this on the bus on my way to school, so I don't really have a lot of time because I won't actually be at school all ...

    Mar 15, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Abnormals (Part 1)

    Hello hello. I know I said I'd review this sooner, but stuff happened and bla bla bla bla, you've probably heard it all before. Now that I'm done not making ...

    Mar 13, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Captain Chapter II

    Oh, I get it now. I wasn't expecting that, but cool. Let's to the paragraph by paragraph thing, shall we? "The party dies down a bit before midnight. As usual, ...

    Mar 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Captain

    Hello hello! I know it took a while for this to get posted, but I don't have wifi at my place and this isn't my school computer so there's usually ...

    Mar 11, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Broken glass

    Hello, hello, wasup? Yeah, okay, I'll skip on my regular format (pragraph by paragraph with my general thoughts at the end) because it really doesn't work all that well for ...

    Mar 7, 2019


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell