-
Re: A winter night's tale
AWSOME cant think of much else to say.
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: Make Believe
Loved it. It had a lot of emotion and it was short and sweet easy to read well writtten through and through.
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: Monsters (Part 1)
I loved it i crave more. Keep writing and i'll keep reading.
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: What I've Become
I dont know what to say other than um interesting
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: A Pondering Moment
One word Fantastic
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: It would be Wise to think first
That was great wish i could write like that good on you
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: i cant think of a name for this poem
One word wow
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: He will never love you.
One word awsome you go girl
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: Slip My Mind
So good i dont know what else to say
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: .
One word wow and yoru only 15 good on you
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Cid (A twisted Cinderella Story)
Great story very houmourous so far i couldnt read it all as im being called to lunch i'll try and come back as it's the least i can do when ...
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Sylvia
It was awsome i loved it keep writing ill keep reading.
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Do you believe in me?: Prelude /P
I liked it cant wait to read more!
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Romantic Fiction: The Perfect Gift
I loved it to it just keept me reading
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Emotionally Unsheltered
I liked it it ran well and it was something most prople could relate to. Though put it in the poetry section.
Oct 29, 2005
