User avatar

Swetachowdhury0

#lostcase

  • Novel / Chapter » General, Romantic Re: change of hearts part 3

    hiii made some changes here. can you check it once for me

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Script » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: change of hearts

    thank u so much @eros....i hope i learn soon

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: chapter 4 change of hearts..

    hiiii, thanks a lot. this is my first story so i don't have much knowledge but i will try to correct it soon. i hope you like it in future ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: chapter 4 change of hearts..

    Hiii, thank u so much...iy means a lot to me... I will follow your suggestion and i hope u enjoy the story. will check work out too thanks for letting ...

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Script » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: change of hearts

    Thank you so much @eros. I hope you enjoy it and i am trying to improve i hope i do soon...

    Dec 5, 2018
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What Remains

    hii,erila, thats was awesome.. it touched me. amazing .....

    Dec 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Piano to Pianist... Another inanimate given life.

    Always are with you...... %uD83D%uDC93

    Dec 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Piano to Pianist... Another inanimate given life.

    I am fine too. Don't worry you will do great in those exams and practical... My best wishes to you

    Dec 3, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Romantic Re: change of hearts part 3

    Thank you @alliyah. Sure i am already re writingand trying to fix it soon. I hope i do it faster..

    Dec 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Piano to Pianist... Another inanimate given life.

    Hi, eros, how are you doing??? Amazing dear... I love the way you describe it. It was well-written and I love it. Each para is well written and has a ...

    Dec 2, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Yuki... (Snow)

    Most welcome.... You did a great job...your writing is very good unlike mine

    Nov 28, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: you'd think.

    Amazing friend... The poem is beautiful and holds great meaning.. I liked it dear. It shows one situation where we regret thing we shouldn't do. It's simple and easy to ...

    Nov 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Cost Of Daydreaming...

    welcome dear

    Nov 22, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That untamed Animal loves to wander...

    You are amazing dear...keep writing...

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Perfect Crime. (4)

    Okay, ita interesting by the way...eros.... Great work update soon

    Oct 25, 2018


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights