User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Midnight

    Lovely! I don't have much of "night life" in my town, just frogs and cats. Anyway, thanks. You know, I once saw four otters.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Eon

    It's too long! Break up the dialog. Keep the flow going.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Tearaway

    What's that? Male alternative yuck! I meant this as an expression, not a real song, so 'pologies. Thanks for the critique.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Planets

    Yeah! The use of rhyme, meter and synonym were superb. By synonym I specifically want to point out the last line: "So distant, so far." That's poetry!

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: With Wood and Resin

    Could you explain the musical terms? I don't know that much :cry: Anyway, a great poem. Keep at it.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sestina: Royale

    I'm no nit-picker, but the name should be "Aries." And I think this should be prose, not poetry. Of course you can disagree.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Snow

    A bit wordy, I think. Maybe you could break it up into two posts. The description is great, especially the "other world." Character description is also good. All in all, ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Star Wars: Rogue Knight

    Thanks. The story, I guess is sometime during A New Hope. It's a bit difficult since it's turning out to be and "alternate universe." The characters are all there: Han, ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The City of Storms

    Tolkien rhyming: egads! I never heard such a thing, except for Tom Bombadil. He's one of my favorite characters. Anywho, it's a great poem.

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rough Drafts

    Who's speaking Latin? Anyway, great job. I like it. Maybe you could add another verse?

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Crystal Tree

    Ooh, I love it! The idea is great. And it reminds me of "Crystal Chronicles." That's a great game, IMHO. Thanks for this!

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Look Inside

    I like how you used "cause." The lines go well together actually. It's all a seamless piece, but again you should extend it.

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: a Line for my lover Ch. 2

    Great!! I like the imagery. For instance, "typing away at her laptop, chomping on bear's claws. The one problem, and a big one, is that I can't relate. I didn't ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Flying Darkness

    I agree, the imagery is great. Flying through space was a nice touch.

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Ill Met By Moonlight, by Sarah A. Hoyt

    Cool! Is it based on a real story? I want to read it!!

    Sep 13, 2007


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio