User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 24: The Final

    Hello, Artemis! Wolf here for a review! Right off the bat, I feel like you could expand the beginning into something more. Really pull us in and get into the ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 23: The Breakthrough

    Hey, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. Woah, woah, woah. Where's the pick up? You suddenly drop off the last chapter and don't pick us up? How rude That's not ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 22 The Allies

    Hey, Artemis! Wolf here for another review. Alright, so smack dab in the middle of this, I see this giant paragraph of dialogue. Like, woah. So, dialogue works just like ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 21: The Deadline

    Hey, Artemis! Wolf here for a review. Alright, this chapter seemed to jump around a little bit. First it started with Billie having to pass her finals, then there's the ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 20: The Soul

    Hey, Artemis! Wolf here finally for a review. I'm going to tell you right now that, since this is review day, my reviews are going to be very scattered and ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 22 Part 1

    Hello, Noelle. Wolf here for a review. Yay! Some Zalyn action going in huh? Very exciting :3 So, I'll go straight into the critique. It is a good chapter, much ...

    Sep 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: John's Journey

    Hello, ellact. Wolf here for a review. This was so short and sweet, which really added to the ending. The ending was very adorable, and I have to admit I ...

    Sep 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, General Re: Silence is Silver, Chapter 24.

    Hello, Raven. Wolf here for a review. I've finally caught back up, yes! Alright, so the beginning sort of doesn't make much sense, not does it seem very chronological. Okay, ...

    Sep 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Silence is Silver, Chapter 23.

    Hello again, Raven. Wolf here for another review. Thankfully, I can tell you that this one is filled with a lot less critique and more praise. This time I'm not ...

    Sep 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 21

    Hello, Noelle. Wolf here for a review. I'm speechless. This has to be, by far, your best chapter. It was fantastic through and through. Everything flowed well, I was very ...

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Chapter One

    Hello, Absoluetly. Wolf here for a review. Interesting little part you have here. As mentioned before by Sillia, you don't really have enough descriptions for just the first chapter, and ...

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Silence is Silver, Chapter 22

    Hello, Raven. Wolf here for a review. Man, how did I get so behind? I remember clearly reading this and thinking about reviewing it, but I never actually got around ...

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: A Spark in the Cold Darkness

    Hello, Kataya. Wolf here for a review. Wow. Just, wow. Now I'm not being sarcastic here xD I'm not saying "Wow, dis is so pathetic, y u be so needy." ...

    Sep 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 20 Part 3

    Hello, Noelle. Wolf here for a review. Gah, this one too! >.< You have to go and make everything difficult, don't you. Not going to be much critique in this, ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter 19: The Fate

    Hello, Artemis. Wolf here for a review. The last part of the prophecy is true? I wonder which part is considered 'the last'. Is it cut straight in half, or ...

    Aug 31, 2014


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch