User avatar

Someguy

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Under the Mountain-Chapter 1, Section 1

    Have to go so I'll make it quick. It is good. You might be using some words alot for excample:trees There are a few words that need changing and needs ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Gonna Laugh

    Ok...Really...disturbing...*looking around for something* Is this poem for...um...someone you hate?*keeps his lightsaber close* Overall it is good...buy disturbing.*moving slowely back* Poor woman.*St

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Inside a broken mind...

    Okay, to tell you the truth, it was too short. I dint know whar you were trying to do but okay. The beginning, everything was destroyd. Where's the romance in ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Real

    I loved this it was great. Very nice flow and great timing. I can image the pace and beat. Well done.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Tearaway

    It is good, just a bit short. Not much to say, Sorry. Really nice.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Theres No Blood Drops Just Roses ~Chapter One~

    Sorry, I meant it is a good story.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Theres No Blood Drops Just Roses ~Chapter One~

    Real good beginning. It really is a weird story, but it is good. "Well if you would like to we have a job for you" You need to put a ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Smoking Guns

    Really good. Don't post the entire thing. Just break it up in parts. Overall, very good.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: The haunted.

    This was a small script, and not much happesned. You were running through the story, you could've added more detail. Make it a bit longer.

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A feeling

    About that, English isn't my home language so...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Carpe Diem

    This is totally different than other. You took a brave step and was congratulated for this. Very good. Really new and creative Well done

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Savage

    Ha ha. Very funny. Didnt expect a pie. Very good imagery. Cant find anything wrong. Good

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Song (No name yet)

    Not bad. I think you can make record or something. I already have my own beat in my head.(I write songs for our band.) Just here and there that doen't ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wolf Kindred :: The Rising

    You write good. The fourth paragraph I think, you use the word 'wolf' too many times. Not bad though. It can become a nice book.

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: When Writers are no Longer Needed (Chapter one part one)

    It is not bad. You should describe your charachters a bit more. I didn't read the entire thing,too busy(sorry) Can't find anything wrong in the parts I read. Really nice.

    Sep 22, 2007


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind