User avatar

Someguy

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Oceans Rise

    A bit short but very nice. You could add a few extra lines you know, so that it makes a better picture of what you really want to say.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Corny....It's funny! I wrote it like three years ago and...

    Really corny. I like the last one though

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wake up

    This is really good. I love it. You should leave it just as it is. Good work.

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love Me.

    This was really good. I really enjoyed this, something different and I like different.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Since I've loved

    Okay... I didn't really like this. Don't show this to your band or else they'll rip you apart

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Letters from the General

    Ha ha. Very funny Mr. president. I am not the real person when it comes to history but I think it needs a bit of work.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Critques

    I really liked this. It was very funny and it tells you the truth in a weird way. :lol:

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Already Gone

    I read it and I think it is really good. The did not really flow. But anyway, it was really nice!

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Those Games We Play

    It could use a little more work. It is a nice idea an is is nice to explore new ways of typing, but there is something missin in this that ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Please be Seated

    Ha ha. very funny. Really liked this.

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: circles under my eyes

    It was okay. I won't say it was the best. There wasn't any flow in this poem. Sorry,but you should listen to fand. He be very wise and is very ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Bittersweet Song-Song Lyrics

    Very nice. Can't find anything wrong

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Evolved Wars

    It was too short. I think you could've told more. You didn't give enough detail. You should prenounce all of your words in full words. If you know what I ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My love

    Okay thanxs for comments.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Secrets Of The Goblin King Chapter one

    Dude. Make paragraphs. Makes it much easier to read. I think the story line is okay. The only problem is you're rushing in your story. Tell more about one specific ...

    Sep 29, 2007


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket