User avatar

Someguy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Break threw.

    In this short poem, you said a lot. There are a few parts that are a bit different. It has a nice rhyming patorn and is in a steady tempo ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Slow Play

    Hahaha. I'm the only one who saw it was golf without reading the comments. Booya! I don't know, nice word choice, but a little immature. I'm not saying you're immature, ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: SOCOM Black

    Firstly, hallo there!! New members are cool. This wasn't really good. Everything was unclear and some parts didn't even make sense. Yes you really out done yourself to write a ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Cutters Dream

    Woohoo!! Slow down! You really threw your emotions into this poem and I'm not saying it's bad, but jeez! My dream is to be better than I am now. To ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: alone

    First of all. Hello!! Never greeted you I think. Okay. The beginning was very good, but when it progressed, you got a little sloppy. It might be nice if you ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Way To Live

    Well... I like the idea that it is informal and that you add things in our every day lives. I think it's a great idea. If all the world took ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Gratitude..

    I don't know I like the style in which you wrote it and that it also showed a little emotion. The downside is that some parts are too expected. your ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Suicide

    Okay. Everyone pretty much said what is wrong and what is right so it's a bit pointless for me to critique. What is love? What is life? Life is sun, ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When I'm With you.

    I don't know. I see the point that you are in love and all, but I don't know... Since you are new I will go easy on you...(yeah right) Nah ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dear Beauty, Dear Butterfly

    well. I must say, I'm a bit disappointed. This was not your best... Yes, the idea of beauty and nature is great and I like it. It's just that this ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Whispers of What we Lost

    Well. This is really good and your emotions... :wink: On frozen mountaintops high above, Where darkness lingers but moonlight glows, Lies the quiet of liberated souls. Really good. Well thought ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Light of the World

    Well............ Interesting poem. I like the idea and that you are honest on what you believe. I have seen a light, it has dawned in my heart and has moved ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dream

    Right Have you ever hugged someone you loved before? Wrapped your arms around them tight and pressed yourself against their body in the heat of the moment? No I haven't ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A love poem...

    Okay... Never did I think it possible, I like the rhyming pattern and To feel the way I do, the tempo it is flowing on. Good work on that I ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Soliloquy of a God

    Sorry. I agree with Jiggity. There isn't really any point in this story except for an artificial intelligence that can talk. You should have brought more into it. Give us ...

    Dec 3, 2008


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley