User avatar

SimonCowellLuver

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pierced with love

    It can't be right you need a comma here For me to cry you need a period here When I think of you comma here Because you're the perfect guy. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Play House [Part #01]

    Play House I. Le Petit Enfant Scientifique [pre] my little scientist on the floor, building blocks of color, something you need a comma here like Tetris, get rid of the ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Concerto for Flute

    Leggero now.... No one can match the way her breasts move en sposina with each breath she takes as she sings sweetly on silver. Even the brass quiet as she ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Star Shine, Shine Bright.

    I made the star extra bright, Letting the glitter shine as though You could see it from space. It wasn’t the best star, The corners curled and the paper crinkled ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Wayward for Always (Or Vagabond, or The Immortals)

    You just have some grammar problems and i will will help you fix them ready... “For all these years you need a comma here. We have ridden in solitude. Always ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Forgotten End.

    A swirling mass of dejections Printed on the window in the stain Of forgotten hands, smearing the light. A harmful shame, pouring from the Mouths of feckless youths, Pushes and ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mystic Satisfaction

    [quote="thebadthing"]Sweet, delicate face Eat me with a glance Extending arms so rough Feel through my curves I crave you You I need you Trace me with your tounge of tang ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: blind eyes

    i was a god with a cup of wine in my fingers, as i twirled and twirled it, feeling the slow vibration in my fingertips Alright you need some help ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Limerick I

    Its ok but it is good for a short poem. yeah i know what i said didn't make sense but its ok. I think you can tell much more than ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tiny Life

    I like what you got here but it is pretty vague. It is ok but it needs help in aliging the poem so below i had an idea so here ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Smothering me

    My mothers love alright add a period here. Holds me tight, Wont let me go, Though allows me flight. I breathe easy add a period here also. Though I’m held ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Devestated Heart Warmed and Awoken

    [quote="Stephixy"][pre]Devastated heart, lost in pain: Warmed and awoken once again. Smiles and laughter coincide, She loved him back, hard to hide. Ok I have to say this but if you ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Confusion

    this is kind of vague. Tell me more than what you got. The first stanza was great but then they kept on decling in length untill no more. Come on! ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Melting a Midwest Winter

    Sorry to be harsh here but i wouldn't call this a poem. Nope not at all. i would call it a short story written in poem form. You might not ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pompeii

    [quote="Lynlyn"]Did you walk here once, on these cobblestones? Did you stand in this place and see the halo of damp sun collected at the edges of ivory Apollo's form? This ...

    Feb 24, 2008


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote