User avatar

SilverBerry

SilverBerry

  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Reader's Guide to Middle School (Edit #2)

    Hi! Blablabl92 here! This piece was awesome! I'm in my last year of middle school, and I can definitely say that these things are true. I think that it was ...

    Aug 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Paper Planes (Ch1)

    Hi! I think this is going to be a great story! I liked the details you put in during the rain part, and it showed the readers a bit of ...

    Aug 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Humor Re: Dating The Grammar Police

    Hi! So even though I'm definitely part of the grammar police (I know it's a problem XD), I really liked this poem! I think it's really funny and a bit ...

    Aug 29, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 1967 Chevy Impala

    Hey Bestie! So even though I haven't watched much supernatural, I still love the references!! The poem is so sweet and gives you this nostalgic feeling, which I think is ...

    Aug 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Where the sidewalk ends

    Hey! So I really loved your poem, It was amazing and I really got into it. I feel like especially when you're a teenager, you start to think that the ...

    Jul 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Rumors

    Heyyyyyy, blablabl92 here! Loved your poem! its totally true. worst part is, its like the game telephone, people here it wrong, and then they spread lies. Of course people always ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Friends

    Love this Poem! I love all your poems! They're SO good!!!!:) The best line, In my opinion, is "I feel they're kind of judgmental" Funny! Friends are judgmental! I guess ...

    Nov 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I'm Back Again

    Hey, Blablabl92 here! I like your poem a lot! A lot of people fake that they're happy just to make the other people smile. I think this poem is very ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sandy Hook Elementary

    Hey, blablabl92 here! Great poem! I can actually visualize the hatred, the sorrow, the love in her eyes. The flames in her eyes when she was mad. Then the tears ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I want to be punished no more, Daddy.

    Hey, Blablabl92 here! I really like this poem! I also love that you put the girl's (I think its a girl) thought in this. "What wrong have I done Daddy?" ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dreaming of You

    Hey, blablabl92 here! this is a cute poem! I do have a question though,in the line, "I try do stand but all control flees", it do supposed to be to? ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Writer of Things

    Racket, I think this poem is very GRAND, and it really makes me think of life. Life is made up of emotions. People should write more like A Writer Of ...

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lost

    This is a really great poem! I really didn't see anything wrong. As I read your poem, I couldn't help but think that this happens to a lot of people! ...

    Jul 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Wind

    People should be the wind's friends. People should be friends with nature. They should dream and dream and dream because you are right. The dreams take away the troubles. The ...

    Jul 13, 2013


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.