User avatar

Sageleaf

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Used To

    Hi Molly! All I can say is, wow! I love your poem! It is sad and a little haunting, but not hopeless. You did a good job of telling the ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Vagrancy

    Wow, I am impressed! You are a very good writer! This poem is very deep, and with a very nice flow. The only problem that I could see was your ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: insincerely standing, truly falling.

    Hey Gracie! I love this poem! I like the topic, as I feel the some way sometimes, and I like how you write. There are some errors, so anything I ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Manipulate. Criticize. Forget.

    Hi! I like your style, it tells a story in a very simple way. Really I only have one thing to point out. Is it? Discriminate. Ignore. Forget. "Is it?" ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Here I Am

    Hi! The first thing that stands out to me about this poem is the italics . You are using the italics for emphasize, but it really isn't necessary, and draws ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Serpent Mother

    Wow, I love how you portray your anger. You seem to realize that anger is a very complex emotion. You also have relatively equal and balanced lines, which is good. ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Who Am I

    First, animekaratepup, is your review for the right poem? It seems like it isn't. Now, sgppoetry, this is an interesting poem. I am guessing you wrote this to convey the ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Waves of Indigo

    Hey Amelia! I really like this poem, how you actually paint a picture in my head. This is a good example of descriptive poetry. I think a lot of poetic ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ranahan

    Hi! I'm curious, what was your insperation for this poem? It's very unique in many ways; the topic, the way you tell the story, and the story itself. I'm with ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: 1930's Narrative

    Hi Fortissimo! I won't do a complete blow-by-blow as I don't have the time at the moment, but I will point out a couple of things. My general impression is ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Hi lele! First, I really love this poem. I love the message it sends and the way you choose to portray it. It is moving and strong, but not violent ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Dream

    Hello! To start, nice poem! I can feel the emotions behind it. The poem, overall, is nice, but you need to watch your punctuation and capitalization. My dream was the ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Dance

    Hey! I like your idea; to me it seems very soft and sweet! Is this poem describing something that happened to you? I belive that if you added a little ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Long Live

    Hello imaginemymind! I love your poem- it has a slightly haunting feel to me but is at the same time a beautiful story. The last stanza has some repetition of ...

    Jun 11, 2010


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov