User avatar

SARAHJO

"You're gonna rattle the stars, you are." -John Silver

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Lost hope

    Hello there and welcome to the YWS! *hands basket of goodies* I'm Sarah, and I'm here to review for ya. Now, reviewing poems is a bit hard for me, since ...

    Aug 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Literature Re: The Wife I Onced Loved

    Hello, there! Sarah here to review for ya! First off, let me give you what I perceived from this poem. So (Please, feel free to correct me if I am ...

    Aug 5, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Humor Re: An Essay on Society (from the perspective of a cat)

    Is it weird that I'm not disappointed by this? Hm... Of course not! :D Though, I'm slightly confused as to why you would want to spend points on posting this. ...

    Aug 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Literature, Realistic Re: Dear Diary

    Hello there, Sarah here to review for ya! First, let me just say that I love how real you made this feel. It's as if you literally just ripped a ...

    Aug 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Sovereign

    Hello, Sarah here to review for ya! Now, I don't know much about poems (considering I've only written one), but I think this has really lived up to a poem's ...

    Jul 31, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: "Queen Elsa's anger issues" with Olaf.

    Hello, there! Sarah here to... review for ya? Okay, first off, a few questions. 1) Is this a poem or a humorous short story? 2) Just how exactly should I ...

    Jul 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Decisions

    Hello, there! Sarah here to review for ya. I really don't think this needs an introduction, so I'm just going to get straight to it. Content: Your story is pretty ...

    Jul 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Silent Game

    Hello, there! Sarah here to review for ya! Content: To start off, in a sense, I feel bad for Micah. Her traumatizing experience was enough to leave anyone in such ...

    Jul 20, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Literature Re: 1

    Hello, there, Sarah here to review for ya! I'm just going to get straight to the point here. Okay! Content: I really like the message of this passage. It's the ...

    Jul 12, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: ...

    Hello, there, Sarah here to review for ya! With my little knowledge of "Michael Gove" (I got the impression that he was a staff member of your school. A principal, ...

    Jul 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Sam (The Boy With The Pretty Brown Eyes)

    Hello, there, Sarah here to review for ya! I'm going to keep this short and plain and well, just cut straight to the chase. Seeing as there wasn't much text ...

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Yellow Flower

    Hello, there! Sarah here to review for ya. Nitpicks: "You're useless, women!" I'm not quite sure if this is plural or singular, but it seems singular, therefore it should be ...

    May 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: Take Me Instead

    Hello there! Sarah, here to save your chapter from the green room! WOWZA, THAT WAS AWESOME! You have a really unique and cool story line going here. I was immediately ...

    May 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Review, Horror Re: Strangers

    Can I just say that this basically describes my life? You took such simple words and made them into something so meaningful, it's hard to know that such a thing ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: ..

    Hello there! First off, let me start by saying that this is a very heartfelt poem. I can see you put lots of effort into this and your emotion really ...

    Mar 20, 2014


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight