User avatar

RippleGylf

RippleGylf

  • Poetry » General, General Re: The beast inside

    Hello! Ripple here on this magical Review Day! As 5kKitty pointed out, this is an interesting play on the traditional Gingerbread Man. I think the poem as a whole works ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: defeating jetlag in advance

    Hello! Ripple here on this fantastic Review Day! I'm assuming this come from personal experience, and is merely meant to express that, rather than some rant on the meaning of ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Other » Humor, Literature Re: Quotations!

    Hello! Ripple here on this wonderful Review Day! So, one of the first things I noticed was the unique format of this work. Telling a story through quotations is an ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Pokemon Gogh

    Hello! Ripple here on this lovely Review Day! So, the main meat of this work is the title. I do like a good pun. :D However, as others have already ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Whomerlock Chapter 9

    Hello! Ripple here. As I've repeatedly said, I absolutely love this crossover fanfic. Typically, you nail the characters, or at least get pretty close. The same is true of this ...

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Tryal's Curse 23.2

    Hello! Ripple here again. Figured that I might as well finish the chapter. Aidan landed neatly on a square of rock beside Evian, his large, leatherlike black wings shrinking rapidly ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tryal's Curse 23.1

    Hello! Ripple here. I hope you are having a fantastic Review Day! Disclaimer: I have not read the other twenty-two chapters of this work, so I have no clue about ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 2.2

    Hello, Ripple here. Hope you're having a wonderful Review Day! Disclaimer: I have not read any of the other parts of this story, so expect me to be confused about ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Hatred~ Chapter 3: Pondering...

    Hello! Ripple here on this thrilling Review Day! Disclaimer: I have not read the previous two chapters. As such, I am prone to misunderstanding the plot. Please, bear with me. ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: Detective Divya

    Hello, Ripple here on this fabulous Review Day! This feels a lot like it should be a part of something bigger, but my impression was that it was meant to ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: Deathbound - Chapter 2.1

    Hello, Ripple here for a Review Day review! Let's get started! Disclaimer: I have not read the first chapter, so I'm not completely filled in on what's going on plot-wise. ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Legend Keepers: PhoenixSight Chapter 3

    Hello! Ripple here, excited to review this piece. :D Disclaimer: I have not read the other chapters of this work, so I am completely oblivious as to the rest of ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Quest for Fire Book Three ~ Touch the Sky Chapter 4

    Hello, Ripple here! This kinda last-paging for me, as I haven't read Book 2 nor the beginning of Book 3, but I'll review it anyway. :D Hisses and growls filled ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsafe~ Chapter 4

    Hello, Ripple here! Disclaimer: I haven't read the first three chapters yet, so pardon my ignorance of the whole plot. One of the most obvious things to point out is ...

    Jul 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Culture, Narrative Re: District 16 (Fragment)

    Hello! Ripple here to review this fairly unique piece. First of all, this felt very educational, and not necessarily in a bad way. I felt like I really learned something ...

    Jul 31, 2016


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy