1. "and while he looks at the people, he seems to be looking at something so enchanting-- I can't get my eyes off of him."
- Joe Rudolf
2. "and every time you look at their face, you more and more realize you might be suffering from some extreme medical condition! Every spot on their face is a star of some galaxy but no star is same as the last time, you saw them. So, you squelch your eyes and try to recognize a familiar constellation.
But, it ain't there. Shivering overtakes you. You wonder-- how can someone forget a face, when it always live behind their eyes?
And then, you stop because they had just smiled at you!
Which is to say; they recognized you.."
3. "Silence is not an answer, it is a question for those-- who seek an answer."
4. "Light was digging holes in my eyes, so I looked away from her."
5. "Only if she had known....only if..."
6. "I remember being a child, lightening like a thousand candles in front of her. She had said to me that she feels black engulfing her, when she is this sad.
Now, she does the same for me without candles.."
7. "One of her hairs, the one which rebels against all of them tucked nicely, is my favorite."
8. "Some people are like chips packaging. Mostly empty, you need to dig to reach the goodies. But first, you need them to open up!"
9. "Let's be a flawless mess."
NOTE: I MADE UP ALL THE ABOVE AUTHORS.
NO SUCH QUOTATIONS EXIST-- I MADE THEM UP, TOO.