User avatar

Questio

Questio

  • Short Story » Satire, Spiritual Re: The Town of Whill- Revised

    Hey there! Questio here to review! I like to review each paragraph as I go, so each paragraph of my review focuses on a paragraph of the story. Here goes! ...

    Sep 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: I Misplaced My Extrovert

    Hello! Questio here to leave my two cents. As an extrovert this poem was very interesting to read. I have never known what it is like to not be outgoing ...

    Sep 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Culture, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sparks

    Wow. Just wow. This was very powerful, despite it's brevity. Probably because of it. The sparse background of the character made me relate even more than if I knew more ...

    Sep 1, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alice

    Hello! I read this story yesterday, but am only reviewing it today! I review paragraph by paragraph, so hang in there! Intriguing. Ok, so I don't know if this is ...

    Sep 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: The Transmission

    Hey there! Thought I might stop by and review for ya! I usually reveiw AS I read, so my reviews are more of a running commentary. The opening sentence is ...

    Sep 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Thrallmagic: Chapter 1

    HI! I'm Questio and I love fantasy, so I'm gonna take it upon myself today to give you as good a review as I can. What I like to do ...

    Jul 13, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Crown Prince Derek and the Dragon

    This review is going to be short because I'm on my phone, not a real computer. Also, usually I'm a really nice guy. But seeing how I was challenged to ...

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Fantasy Re: Because That's How It Goes

    Not really a review, just wanted to share something.... If the hero failed, would there even be a story? Wouldn't the story die with him? I would greatly enjoy a ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: sigh

    Questio here to review! I usually don't review poetry for the very simple reason that I'm terrible at poetry so I don't want to be a hypocrite. But this one ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: ASD-13

    Questio here to give my first review in over a year!! The plot is quite entertaining. The setting works with it, as well. Brings reasons for certain aspects of the ...

    Mar 1, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: This is My Story

    Nice little poem you have here! I admit to reading it while listening to the soundtrack from "Frozen", so all the words came rhythmicly in a very cool way. If ...

    Feb 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Battle of Marathon, Pt. 3

    Well, because this mighty piece of epicness is already posted, I am going to review it and the last piece of mighty epicness together! Firstly, with Part Two: Not much ...

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Deafening Silence

    Wow. I'm kinda blown away right now. The emotion was incredibly real, the imagery superb. The only nit-pick I have is the comma at the end of the third line. ...

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: sweet summer

    Hey! Here to give you a quick first review! Firstly, good poem. Not life-altering, definently not bad. But certainly good. I liked how each line was structured, you did a ...

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: The Quiet.

    Your description intruiged me. I enjoyed this poem. I'm not as poetic as some other people who will doubless review this, but I know a good one when I see ...

    Dec 31, 2013


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings