User avatar

Princess

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Play the Piano

    Hello fellow piano player! I can see what you mean by this poem. You hate it and you love it at the same time. We get that. Now, take it ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sad poem

    Hey there Silencer! Welcome to YWS. First of all, never submit your whole name on this website. It is unsafe to do so. I suggest that you edit it right ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Used To Fly

    Great poem!!! I really loved reading it!!! As for the punctuation advice, I suggest that you type out your poem in story format and then add the punctuation as needed. ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: peep hole

    Hey Esteria. This poem, to be quite frank, is rather flat. It to me is more like a letter saying "get up and lets go!" and that's all that it ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Slow Play

    I think this is a very good humorous poem about how baseball is always there and you cant get rid of it. Firstly, do not start each line with a ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Own Personal Haiku

    hehehehe.. This Haiku made me laugh.. I have some advice for you though. Do not do ...'s while haiku. It sends the wrong message to readers that the dot dot ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Twisted Youth

    Hey there Explosive! This poem is pretty good, but it lacks emotion. This poem talks about regret, but shows none. Length is needed to perfect this poem. Show what happens. ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alone in the Dark: chap.2

    Goodness! These chapters are barely a paragraph! You must think about lengthening them! We need more insight on Blair's past.. Give her personality.. Give her feelings.. Right now the only ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alone in the Dark: prolouge and chap.1

    Hey archer! I normally don't do critiques on stories, but here I am! Details!!! This is what you need most in the prologue of this story.. It makes it hard ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cloak of Fear

    Hey there MeadowLark! Welcome to YWS. I must remind you that you have to have 2 reviews before posting any of your work. but that's okay, because you're new, you ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem of the Prisoner

    Hey there lordgluzman! This is a very intriguing poem, and it has a good general idea to it, but there are some things I must point out. Your readers need ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My guy friend

    Hey there drama! W...O....W... I didn't expect this kind of poetry from you. It is pretty good, with a few minor mistakes First of all, please remember to not capitalize ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life goes on...

    Hey Lava! Welcome to YWS! Before I start the critique, I must remind you that before you post any work of your own, you have to review at least two ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Handkerchief

    Wow Sarah!!! Wow wow wow.... I am seriously impressed... This is one of the best....No.. The best Poem i had ever read.. I'm afraid I can give you no better ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your Lips On Mine

    Great job! I really loved reading this poem! It was short and sweet and to the point. There were a few bits that bugged me though. The brushing of your ...

    Nov 26, 2008


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf