User avatar

Princess

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: She smelled of death

    Hey llobalito! Well, I read this and think: "Gosh, what did she ever do to him?" Give your readers more to go off of. Give them a reason to think ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Loveable Torment

    I understand exactly how you feel. Reading through your poem, I understand that he wronged you and you don't like him for it, but what else is there? You go ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Crashed and burned

    Hello and welcome to YWS! When I read this poem, I get hints and tastes of the real life behind this poem. That is good, but I need to be ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Inferno

    Hey Raider! Welcome to YWS. I must remind you that for every poem/story that you submit, you have to do at least two reviews. Its only fair :wink: Now this ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: His Song

    Here as requested! Very good first song, but I would have to admit, this is a tad bit cliche. Perhaps you should give an extra twist, such as talking about ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pretty Faces

    Hey Dark Angel! You wrote this poem to try to put the reader in the models position, right? To me, it seemed rather bleak. If you want the reader to ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Letters to the earth

    Hi expiring! It may just sound like a 13 year old kid talking here, but this poem (if you have read harry potter) sounds like something Luna Lovegood wrote. I ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sister

    Here as requested, Ducati! I really enjoyed reading this poem, because I can actually relate to it. So you talked about being overshadowed by your sister, right? This poem has ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do Not Stand By My Grave And Weep

    Hey! This is a pretty good poem concerning where we go when we die. Since the human race understands so little of this, its good to wonder in our poems. ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Aphrodite De Melos

    Hey God! Before I start the critique, I must point out that stone cannot rust, and therefore, that line is irrelevant. What is the point of this poem? Your just ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Forbidden Love

    Hi Panda! Welcome to YWS! This poem does not mention, even once, that this is about gay rights. You should mention it at least once so the readers understand. This ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Forever On A Bridge

    Hey God! When you come to poetry, it would be best not to mention times or dates, or the amount of time passes. It just screws up the whole timeless ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Poem

    Hi Macs! I can see where you are going with this poem. You say you want to go to a paradise to get away from your troubles. Give us some ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Test

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! Hmm...I can't really tell what this poem is about. Why is it called test if your talking about love? Or are you talking about love? ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Passion's Vicious Presence

    Hey! Okay, the first line confuses me. It says that your fighting your passions, right? But in the next line, why does it say "But"? It totally confuses the reader. ...

    Dec 22, 2008


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska