User avatar

PoetryMisfit

PoetryMisfit

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Forever Moore

    Hello Campergirl, I thought I'd leave a quick review. Okay I gotta say: I was expecting a more fantastical setting based on the name of your story. I think that ...

    Jan 29, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Selkie & the Lighthouse

    Hello Nightengalewriting. What an enchanting story! It was sweet, whimsical, and had a wonderful fairytale flow. Your characters are dynamic and distinguishable so it was not hard to keep track ...

    Jan 29, 2022
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Hunter

    Hello Roostangarar, I thought I'd leave a quick review. "Susurration", I learned a new word from you! The tension is so palpable at the start of your story, I feel ...

    Jan 28, 2022
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Satire Re: Mixed Metaphors

    Hey there YellowSweater. I am going to leave a quick review. First things first, I want to express my specific thoughts as I went through your story, and then I ...

    Jan 27, 2022
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: It's You, My Love

    Hello TheRebel2007. This poem is so incredibly sweet. From what I understand, this poem is addressed to the Narrator's child? I love how you touch on a different subject in ...

    Jan 26, 2022
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Mother's House

    Hello Jellyfish505, I thought I'd leave a quick review. Your first sentence immediately had me hooked. It set the tone well for the protagonist's anguish. "The pressure globs up, choking ...

    Jan 25, 2022
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Please don't be in love with someone else

    Hi Wyd.Evie, I thought I'd leave a quick review. Your first line immediately drew me in - hooke, line, and sinker. You did an incredible job with your descriptions. You ...

    Jan 25, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Come Away From the Sea

    Hello Maxwellisunwell. I thought I'd leave a quick review. I really enjoyed your poem. It was very emotionally provocative and sweet. At the begining of your poem, with the way ...

    Jan 25, 2022
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: ​Steam Off a Cup

    Hello TypoWithoutCoffee. Now your username has so much more meaning behind it! This poem almost feels like a tribute to the name you use on here so that we may ...

    Jan 23, 2022
  • Short Story » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Sunglass Man

    Hello Julia002, just wanted to leave a quick review. This piece really subverts expectations, which is a really good quality to have in writing. I was expecting this to go ...

    Dec 29, 2021
  • Other » Other, Other Re: The Thought

    Hi there! This piece is very beautiful and poetic. There is almost a stream-of-consciousness style about it that really adds to your musings of twilight. Twilight really is such a ...

    Dec 8, 2021
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Literature Re: The Day He Said Thank You

    Hi there! I enjoyed your story, and I have a few suggestions that I think will make it even stronger (I apologize in advance for the nit-pickiness of my comments, ...

    Nov 26, 2021
  • Short Story » Romantic, Narrative Re: Lucky Stars

    Hi there! I wanted to leave a quick review! First off, I love the way you started this piece; the initial line instantly had me hooked. You do a great ...

    Nov 25, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Dragonslaying is Not a Viable Career Path

    Hi there! I wanted to leave a quick review. I really enjoyed your poem which had the perfect balance of comical cynicism and a sad dose of reality. You expose ...

    Nov 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: I Will Always Stand by You

    Hi there! I just wanted to leave a quick review. I really love this poem - it's short but very beautiful in its simplicity. I love the repetition at the ...

    Nov 23, 2021


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)