User avatar

OliveDreams

OliveDreams

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Bad Lights, Good Lights [Chapter 1.0, Rewritten]

    Hi Lightsong! Now that I’ve fan girled majorly over your username - I thought I would come and check out some of your stuff. Things I liked; I liked your ...

    Sep 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: Faith - Chapter Six

    Ah Chapter 6. And so our dalliance comes to end for a short time. Let’s get to it. Things I liked; You’ve done a great job creating tension and excitement ...

    Sep 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: Faith - Chapter Five

    Hello there chapter 5. It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. Things I liked; Oh goody gumdrops. I knew that strict teacher wasn’t going anywhere soon. The thoughts almost instantly ...

    Sep 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: Faith - Chapter Four

    Chapter 4! I took a break last night so I could come back with a pair of fresh, well rested eyes. Things I liked; I like that your MC is ...

    Sep 1, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter Three

    Chapter 3. Let’s get stuck in. Things I liked; Oh my goodness! I’m so happy that I finally know his name! I love your descriptions of objects - i.e the ...

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter Two

    Me again! Reviewing for you....for chapter 2.... ;) Things I liked; The dialogue immediately feels more natural between father and son already! The dynamics are being established and I can ...

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter One

    Hi willachilles! You fallen warrior turned rogue! I thought I’d stop by & see how ‘Faith’ is getting on and leave a few reviews during my stay. :) Things I ...

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Catalina II

    Hi tigeraye! I see that you’re pretty new to the site. Welcome to the family :) I’m here to review your short story. Things I liked; I really like your ...

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Intoxicated

    Hi ITSLEWIS. Welcome to YWS and of course, welcome to the family. I’m here to review your short story! Things I liked; Your opening paragraph. I love it. Great description ...

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Locksmith Chapter 1 Part 1/2

    Hi Gray. Here to review as promised. :) Things I loved; It was kind of like cutting a cake, but sloppier. I love how your making an event which should ...

    Jul 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Overboard (Sample)

    Hi TheRappa! Welcome to YWS! I hope you’re enjoying your time here so far. Carson Young stood outside the loading dock, casually watching the morning wave’s splash against the deck. ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: My Choice Piece

    Hi BallisLife! Welcome to YWS! I hope you’re enjoying yourself so far. Let’s review! I’m already beyond interested with the mention of Hogwarts and unicorns! Hello my type of story! ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: How We Made The World Just A Little Bit Nicer - Prologue

    Hi Waddlers! I was trawling through the literary sections and spotted the world prologue! I’m all yours. Your first paragraph is very good. Short, snappy and straight to the point ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Heart of Silver Gold: Chapter Two

    Hello again, MuscialTheaterGirl17. I’m back! That short, sharp sentence at the start of this chapter is perfection. That is exactly what I meant by creating more tension and excitement. Throw ...

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Heart of Silver Gold: Chapter One

    Hello MuscialTheaterGirl17. I was trawling through the fantasy section and came across your chapters! I will review them for this fine review day. 
I adore your first sentence! It actually ...

    Jun 28, 2015


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant