User avatar

Nikki399

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Quint.1.

    Wow, jack that's great :) It almost makes me think of what is going on with IS at the moment. It makes me feel really sad (which means it is ...

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Unsinkable Disaster

    Hey Firelight :) Wow, great story. I love, love, love historical fiction. And this is almost perfect. Although the start confused me a bit. You start by saying where she ...

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: One Way Out- Chapter Five

    Hey 90skids Wow, nice chapter. Love the strong sense of mystery. It's so exciting. I have been following your story and I have to say I like that you changed ...

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Burrow.6.

    Alright, so this was great. I think that this is probably your best chapter yet. But there were a few things that court my attention. In your first paragraph, "...hiding ...

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Burrow.4.

    WHAT?! NO! HE CANNOT JUST SURRENDER!!! Oh, whoops, got a little carried away :) Time to review. Okay. *exhales* Other then some grammar mistakes it was AWESOME!! Although I do ...

    Nov 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: wherever you are (chapter one)

    Hey MissMikerowave, Welcome to the Young Writers Society. Alright to start with, if this is really your first story, WOW! My first story was literally RUBBISH! Okay, so things you've ...

    Nov 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Boy, Delaney: Ch. 1

    Hey there, So.... I really like the sound of this story. It is the type of story you could make really funny yet serious. Cannot wait to see where this ...

    Oct 31, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Atheist Manifesto

    I found this argument to be despicable. It was so thin that the smallest breath of TRUTH could shatter it. All that you have done with this 'manifesto' is MAKE ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Burrow.2.

    Okay, so you need to work on your grammar. There were quite a few things that needed capitalizing. I would recommend going through and editing your story before posting it. ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Burrow.1.

    Hey Jack This, I thought, was great. Other than a few grammar mistakes it was awesome. There were just some commas where they shouldn't be and others not where they ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Politics Re: The Invasion

    Hey, review time. Okay, what just happened? I really do not know. One minute he is walking to work and the next Australia is being invaded by America. Everything in ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Not So Typical House Plant

    Wow, I really liked this. It is like a sweet little memento to a very special plant. I think it is cool how you make it sound so much more ...

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: Andrew - An Introduction (pt. 2)

    Hey, Nikki here to review  Okay, so I read you first part as well and I have to say I really liked them both. I love that you have ...

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: No Title Yet

    Hey, Okay, so I keep wondering where you are going with this. Is it going to be about your typical perfect popular girl who can do no wrong or what? ...

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Flashbacks: prologue

    Hey, I like the sound of this story idea but there were a few things that you need to work on. 1) I think it would be more exciting and ...

    Sep 15, 2014


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data