User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • Poetry » General, General Re: At the playground.

    Hello, I am here to do a very short review! :) You should definitely keep going! What is it going to be all about? Do you have any ideas of ...

    Dec 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Take our bones, make us new

    Pandabear7 here to do a review. It will be short probably lol. :) Anyways, I like how it is so short and yet the title tells you it all. The ...

    Oct 7, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Soul

    Pandabear7 here to review for you. I like the story but lets get to the problems! Firstly, you don't have quotes around a lot of your talking, and it really ...

    Oct 2, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Not Enough

    Panda here to do you a review. :) I absolutely like the poem. You give great imagery of the places the bird sees. I like that you do rhyming and ...

    Oct 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Ghost

    Hello, pandabear7 here to do a review. It will probably just be a short review seeing as I don't see any problems. You have perfect grammar, I don't see any ...

    Sep 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forget Me Not

    Pandabear here, and oooo lalala I really like this poem. This structure is fantastico! :) Also no grammar mistakes? Yay you! :) Anyways, I like the whole thing equally because ...

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: You

    Lookie here, Its me, pandabear again! :) I cant help but read all of your stuff and now I must do reviews! Plus, I get my second star after this ...

    Sep 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Way..

    Panda is here for you! :) Review time! I like your "I hate my ex" poem lol even though that's not what it is called. At first I thought you ...

    Sep 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Forgotten

    Hey there, pandabear7 here for a review. First of all, the poem had a great flow. :) I like your poems, honestly. lol. This is my second poem I have ...

    Sep 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: you were hidden by shadows

    Hi! Pandabear here to do a review for you! :) I like the poem and I have noticed a lot of people, including you, have relatable poems. You are good ...

    Sep 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: stars

    Hello, panda here to do you a review! :D This is a good poem, you have good imagery too! I like that I can actually relate to this, I don't ...

    Sep 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Was It A Lie?

    Hello, here to do a review :) I want my second star, lol. Anyways, wow this is so sad... you can definitely relate to it if you ever been through ...

    Sep 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: You're Somewhere Far Away

    Hello, pandabear7 here to do a review. Firstly, I love the poem :) it is great. You must be a natural when it comes to poems lol because I know ...

    Sep 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Lighthouse

    Hello, pandabear7 here! First off, I love the imagery! :) it's just wonderful to me. When I read this, for some reason I see a lighthouse and a ocean with ...

    Aug 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Perfect need

    Hello, I am pandabear7, here to review! :) First off, it is very beautiful and I bet your dad and his love, loved it. It is a great poem through ...

    Aug 31, 2013


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers